11

¸.• •.¸

2nd pov

"Haha... Is there any chance you could just let me go?" You awkwardly laugh as your wrists get burnt by the rope.
(Like a rug burn, not a fire burn ☆⌒(≧▽​° ))

Satoru and Yuji just stand before you. Yuji shamefully runs his arm, avoiding eye contact.

"Nope. No way~" Satoru sings, shaking his head as he comfortably sits in his chair.

"Why?! It's not like I'll try to kill you and take over your body or something." Frustratedly, you begin to stick you tongue out at him.

"..." Heavy silence descended upon the room.

"Hey, cmon! I can't even do that!" You shout out, surprised that they even believed that blatant lie.

"Who knows? You do seem to be related to Sukuna anyways." Satoru puts his hand to his chin and stares at the markings you gained after fixing the hole in your chest.

"Oh, believe me. We're basically complete opposites in terms of power." You sigh, blissfully dreaming of a day you would gain power stronger than Sukuna.

"That days probably never going to come-"

"Oh shut up consciousness! I can dream can't I?"

"If you ask him, he'll definitely prove it. Go ahead Yuji." You now face him, giving a slight nod of approval.

"Sorry, I don't think I can-" He begins, but suddenly...

"Shut up and stop complaining. You're the one that decided to get caught." Yuji- No, Sukuna speaks out of nowhere and decides to ruin my day.

"It's not like I wanted to get caught! I- I just had terrible timing!"

"I'm pretty sure it wasn't bad timing, just a lack of awareness." Now sticking out his tongue??? At me.

"Well, can you at least untie my hands? I'm really uncomfortable." You squirm around as you try and get your hands unbound.

"Stop moving so much, you're going to get hurt." Sukuna clicks his tongue as he watches you struggle.

"Fufufu~ Aww, do you actually care?" You tease, laughing at his now embarrassed face.

"Oh hey, he's gone!" Like a coward, Sukuna reteats.

Sukuna-0
(Y/N)- 1

"Now, let me explain-" Satoru begins, until you get a sudden revelation.

"Hey, this position is actually really kin-" You're immediately cut off by Yuji spitting out and choking on water that seemingly came from nowhere.

"Hm. Didn't think it was that surprising." You stare at him, now currently leaning against the wall catching his breath.

"Anyways. Whaddya want from me? I'm a busy curse, not everyone has time to slack off." You sign in annoyance, thinking of million others ways your could be spending your time.

⬇️Might work better in light mode
(You can choose what markings are displayed
(o ^-^)o)

⬇️Might work better in light mode(You can choose what markings are displayed (o ^-^)o)

[I hate how the quality gets like this... By the way, the hands will often be shown in different positions to better express the emotions (πーπ)]

"I'd like you offer you a win-win situation." Satoru leans forward.

"He looks like he's about to fall out of that chair..." You can't help but think to yourself.

"Here's my proposal. You stick around and help Yuji get stronger, in return I'll offer a safe place to stay. The restraint are, no harming others, you have to be under the supervision of at least one sorcerer, and you'll help out whenever we call you." Looking pretty satisfied, he lists the horrific rules of the contract.

"That... Doesn't seem like a win-win situation to me at all!"

"Really? It sounded pretty good to me~" He rests his head on his hand and purses his lips.

"Now, I'll just leave then-" Preparing to hop into someone's memories, you were suddenly interrupted.

"Don't try to run away now~ I indulged you last time, letting you sit around in my head like that, but I'm not gonna let you do that." He shakes his head, not even attempting to hide his hideously smug face.

" He shakes his head, not even attempting to hide his hideously smug face

(I love drawing different hairstyles (≧◡≦) ♡)

Fiercely resisting the urge to tear into him with your dagger, you force out a smile.

"And how exactly am I supposed to help Yuji? I can't save myself, much less assist that naturally gifted monster." You shivered as you thought back to the time he ran faster than a car and jumped several stories high.

"Well it seems that you're naturally adept at controlling cursed energy. So that's all you need to teach Yuji!"

"Isn't that your job?" You reply, staring him dead straight in the eyes.

"Not anymore!" He swiftly stands up and points to you.

"I never agreed to anyth-" Being cut off once again, your hands are unchained and you were taken away by Satoru.

"I have a bad feeling about this already."

_____/\___/\____
• •
= ^ =
__[. . .]______[. . .]_

(Tried to make a little cat)

____________________________________
Kind of a short chapter today, but I'm hoping to get into more action from now on (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

Feel free to comment on what you want to see happen next! <3

Let's hope to see you soon little spirits (≧◡≦) ♡