10

*•"How amusing~"•*

Dead girl walking (reprise)

2:03───────•───2:46

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

2nd pov
─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Sukuna grins widely, looking straight at the wall. Seeming to look directly at something.

"Ew, stop making that face. It's uglier than the corpses we found earlier." You make a disgusted face, sticking your tongue out at Sukuna.

"Just follow me, we're going to go kill that stupid crow." Simply breaking the wall he motions for you to follow.

"Did those years as cursed objects kill off your brain cells? Fushiguro isn't a crow! He's a raven." You walk beside him, exiting the building.

.
.
.

"(Y/N) just promise that no matter what, just listen to me." He holds out his pinky, asking for a promise.

"Ha, the first thing he asks for is a promise?" You say to yourself, shallowly smiling.
"Alright. Just this once okay? I'll indulge you, just because it's basically your first time freed from Yuji." You hold out your pinky as well, and the promise was made.

"Now. Just watch from the side, as you usually do. Ill handle everything else." He points to an area by the trees, where Fushiguro seemed to be waiting.

1st pov
─•~❉᯽❉~•─

"Let the show begin!" Quickly making myself comfortable I prepare for the upcoming entertainment.

"If it's about him, he's not coming back." Sukuna makes the first move, instantly appearing behind Fushiguro.

I could tell he was getting scared, and Sukuna could too.

"Don't be so frightened. I'm in a good mood right now." He casually stated.

"Let's talk a little." Fushiguro seemed to be making an attempt to stall for time.

"It must be payback for using me without any restraint. He seems to have a little trouble swapping with me."

"Wow, he's actually talking to him. I thought he would start fighting right away."

"But that should only be a matter of time. So, I thought about what I could do on the meantime." Sukuna starts to rip his shirt off.

"No one wants to stare at your bare chest..." I cringe as I see the uniform shreds being tossed to the ground.

"Hey!" Suddenly, Fushiguro shouts.

"Now that sucks, he just ripped out Yuji's heart. Quite inconvenient." Grabbing another handful of popcorn I continued to watch their conversation.

"Blah blah blah." I uninterestedly listened as Sukuna continued to talk.

"I'll kill you. For no particular reason."