12

*•"One coffee please"•*

Morning Coffee

0:40──•────────2:43
       Ⅱ      

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

⚠️ pictures are seen best in light mode! ⚠️

1st pov
─•~❉᯽❉~•─

"Fufufu~ How cute" I watch as Yuji watches several films with a doll in his arms.

It was a terrible movie, horribly cliche with awkward acting. The only thing I could say the directors did well was the soundtrack.

"Mn, there's not much to do... Boredom and I aren't good friends whatsoever." I tiredly slump over, feeling the need for some caffeine or sweets.

"You know what? Yuji, do you want anything from the cafe?" Giving in to the temptation I bolt up and grab his phone to search up the best cafe.

"No thanks-" He starts to say, until the doll uppercuts him.

"What about me?!" Suddenly jumping in, Satoru points to himself and pouts.

"I'm not going to waste my money on you, but it yourself." I turn away without sparing a glance.

Time skip(σ̑σ̑)ೖ

""I hate walking..." I caught a taxi and finally arrived at a cafe.

"Excuse me? A table for one please~"

.
.

.

.

"Hello?" Confused, I wave my hand in front of the waitress.

"Ah! My apologies, a table for one?" She quickly goes through a clipboard of available seats.

"I'm sorry, there are no single seats! Is it alright if you share a table?" She apologizes and bows.

"Oh Sukuna give me patience." Clasping my hands together, I desperately hope I can at least get some food and personal space.