03

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ My Brother is an Idiot... ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

(Shoutouts to Panda_Play_z and 888Hestia888 for being some of the first people to vote for this story, I really appreciate it!)

1st pov

"Sasaki, I have arrived!" I sped to the club room and banged the door open.

"I brought the candles as well, huh? What's with that expression?"

"(N/N) it's nothing, we were just experiencing the atmosphere here. Yep, absolutely!" Iguchi told me, startled by my sudden appearance.

"Well then, I'll light the candles and we'll start?"

"Light them up (N/N)!" Sasaki told me, excited.

I lit them up with the matches I brought and flicked the lights off.

I watched eagerly as Sasaki began to try and pry open the seal.

"Should I use one of them as a vessel? They already know about the talisman, so I shouldn't leave witnesses. I don't think they would be able to though, and Sukuna would not be pleased if he woke up as a girl..." I thought nervously, after all I needed a human to store my brother.

"I can't get it off!" She tried to scratch the seal off, not budging it a bit.

"It's considered a special grade cursed object, I doubt the sorcerers would make it that easy."

"Here, let me-" I started to say.

Look, it came off!" She exclaimed.

"Guess it really was easy... How were those people even sorcerers, and much less able seal him away!"

"A human finger, is it real?" They asked.

.
.
.

.

.

.

.

"Sasaki, Iguchi, move!" I sensed a curse right behind us, and pushed them away while grabbing the finger.

"How did it just appear, was it their cursed technique?"

"(N/N), are you alright?!" Iguchi called out from behind.

"Yeah, just get out of the building and-"

*Gulp*

"[Multiple censored words] The curse just ate me-" I struggled around. Trying to keep the finger safe I used my dimensional pocket.

"(N/N)!!" I could hear the others yell.

"Get out of the building, wait for me there!" I shouted.

"I can't guarantee their safety with multiple curses roaming around, but it's better than being sitting ducks..."

"What about you?"