•𝖣𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖫𝗂𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾 pt.2•

Modern AU Anakin Skywalker
Part 2/4

"What are those?" You asked as Doctor Skywalker set three small cubes on the food tray in front of you. You eyed them curiously, they seemed familiar; but also not at the same time.

He smiled, "It's chocolate," He informed you as he pointed to a light brown colored one, "This one is regular milk chocolate," He pointed to a darker one, "This is dark chocolate," He pointed to the last one in the line, "And this is white chocolate." He smiled with excitement and it made your heart flutter; you thought it was adorable that he was getting excited over something as little as this. And he always got excited when he would come and bring you new things to try, it helped him learn more about you, "I figured today, we can discover if you like chocolate or not." He picked up the lighter one and handed it to you. You accepted it with a smile and bit into it eagerly.

He watched you with fascination in his eyes, unlike his other patients, you intrigued him.

Heaven filled your tastebuds and you moaned with delight, "Oh my god, that's amazing." You praised, as you put the rest of it in your mouth. He smiled as he kept is gaze on you; you were savoring the sweet taste of the chocolate, while he was savoring the view of something beautiful; you.

"I had a feeling you'd like it and I felt like I owed you something good after the Jello incident." He chuckled in amusement as your face shifted into one of disgust and annoyance.

"Don't ever bring up Jello again, that was disgusting." You gagged slightly at the memory of the dessert that made you nauseous for hours, "I still haven't forgiven you."

He laughed as he picked up the darker chocolate and handed it to you, "I'm sorry sweetheart." Your heart skipped a beat at the name he's called you since day one. But you quickly hid your feelings as you accepted the treat from his hand with another smile. You convinced yourself that he probably calls all of his patients sweetheart, that he's just being a polite man.

But that couldn't be further from the truth, you were oblivious to the fact that you were his only patient that he calls sweetheart. Because from the moment he saw your comatose face, he could tell that that's what you had, a sweet heart. And the more he got to know you, the more he saw how right he was.

You took a bite into the dark chocolate and instantly made a face as you grabbed a napkin and spit it out, "Ew no, I don't like that one." You scrunched your face as you grabbed your water to wash the taste out.

He chuckled at your adorable reaction as he took the half bitten piece from your hand and ate it himself, "I happen to like it." He smirked at you as he chewed the sweet treat slowly. You watched him in awe and you couldn't help but get a seductive vibe from his actions. You swallowed the water nervously as you swiftly looked away from his crystal blue eyes. Your heart rate quickened at how nervous he made you and thanks to the monitor connected to you; he noticed. He knew what he was doing to you and he loved it. He got your attention once more as he picked up the white piece and held in front of your eye level, "Now let's try this one."

"(y/n) are you even listening to me?" You were pulled out of your favorite memory by your therapist. You glanced up to meet her curious eyes as she tapped the back of her pen against her notepad.

You shook your head, feeling guilty that you weren't listening to her, "I'm sorry, I was just," You took a deep breath, "Thinking." You half-smiled as you leaned your back against the soft couch to get comfortable.

She nodded as she stopped her tapping, "Can you tell me what you were thinking about?"

Your smile widen as your gaze shifted from her eyes to the carpeted floor, "Chocolate, and how life without it seems, dull." You sighed low enough for her ears to miss it.