•𝖬𝖾•

SMUT

Smut description; Breeding kink, Daddy kink, Pain for pleasure, Degrading, knife play, and blood play.

Sub!Reader ; Dom!Anakin.

Requested by BattleOfD-Day so sorry for the wait, but I hope you like it ♥️

༻✦༺

Anakin leaned his head into his hand with a long exhale as you informed him of your hook-up from last night, "I'm telling you Kin, top five for sure." You groaned as you relived your drunken adventure. It was something you always did to relieve your stress of being a Jedi General - you go out, have one too many drinks, and hook-up with the best looking guy at the bar.

The Code says no attachments - but it says nothing about sex.

"So happy for you," Anakin mumbled sarcastically while staring off towards a group of younglings at a near cafeteria table, wishing he was anywhere but where he is now.

"Okay what's wrong with you?" You asked with a frown while dropping your fork onto your tray, "You've been acting off lately, is everything alright?" You leaned against the table and waited for his response, but you never got one - you were met with silence, "Earth to Anakin," You snapped your fingers at your best friend - finally earning you a response as he slowly turned his annoyed gaze to you, "What's up with you?"

"Maybe I just don't want to hear about your hook-ups (y/n)." He slammed his metallic fist on the table as he stood up, and turned away without give you another glance as he began to speed walk out of the cafeteria.

You eyed his reaction bewilderment, you both always talk about your hook-ups and never has he ever had a reaction this way before, "Someone is clearly on his period!" You shouted towards him and you knew he heard it too, since he flipped you the bird before finally exiting.

Rolling your eyes, you went back to your food; not allowing one of his typical mood swings to affect you or your day. You figured whatever it was had nothing to do with you, and that he'll be back at your door eventually, ready with an apology.

༻✦༺

It's been two days.

Two days since Anakin last spoke to you in the cafeteria - your heart hurt. You didn't understand what you did wrong, and you missed your best friend. But talking to him was impossible since he always turned the other way when seeing you in the halls, and avoided conversing with you at any meetings.

You felt sad and alone since he was truly the only person you enjoyed being around. Yet for some reason, he wants nothing to do with you, but you did your best to hide your devastation.

So, since you had no assignment on your hands and had a depressing reason to drink; you got dressed up, did your best look, and decided that the bar was calling your name. Besides, what better way than to distract yourself from your confused heart break than to dive yourself into the body of a handsome stranger.

You took one last look at yourself in the mirror before exiting your room, and making sure it was securely it was closed before making your way down the empty hall.

At least you thought it was empty.

"Where do you think you're going?"