•Memories of You•

Song on top inspired this imagine ❤️ I definitely recommend listening to it, it's one of my favorites 🥰

Not a smut, but I hope you like it anyway 💕

༻✦༺

"Perfect," You clapped your hands together and eyed your masterpiece.

The long hours you spent working in the largest library in Coruscant finally paid off, and you had perfectly and strictly assembled the shelves of books in a more organized manner. Each section was in chronological order while the books per section were alphabetical. It was a stressful and lengthy task given to you by the owner of the library, but you were finally done.

You exhaled a breath of relief and turned on your heels to start the closing procedure before going home for the night. You were the only person there since you went into overtime to finish and it was your job to shut off all lights and lock all doors.

Just as you reached the light switch and were about to flick it off, you screamed in surprise when something came crashing in through the large, ceiling length windows. You ran to the nearest desk on instinct and hid behind it with your eyes peeking over the top to watch what appeared to be a blonde man—Anakin Skywalker, but his name is unknown to you at this moment—and a large creature, in a death match.

Around the library they went, destroying all of your hard work. Shelves were knocked down, books were scattered across the floor, and desks were broken into nothing but splinters.

Anakin jumped backwards to avoid the creature's large claws, hitting and knocking down another shelf. And with each book that fell to the ground, a piece of you died just a little bit. All that hard work that took you nearly a week was for nothing, it was destroyed in a matter of seconds.

Anakin raised his hand and used the force to shove the Gundark into the back wall, creating a crack that slid up to the ceiling - scaring you into thinking it was going to collapse. It was then that Anakin felt your fear and whipped his head in your direction, he hadn't realized you were here until this very moment.

You met his eyes that were slightly covered by his damp hair for the first time, and the beauty of them stunned you.

"What are you doing here?" He shouted, and there was also a slight annoyance to his tone.

"I work here!" You shouted back over the roars of thunder and lighting from outside.

Before Anakin could say anything further, he was being charged at by the Gundark who was not back on his feet. He glanced at the creature charging him, then at you. Suddenly, an idea came to mind. It was risky, he knew that, but he also had faith in himself that it would work without you being harmed...hopefully.

"Stay right there okay? Trust me, and just stay right there no matter what," He pointed at you before dodging the charge and running to jump and hide in the shadows. Which wasn't difficult, nearly every light in this place got broken and the only source of illumination was from the lightning outside.

The monster paused and looked around the room for him, and as he did, his eyes landed on you.

When the creature turned and fully faced you, your eyes grew wide. Drool dripped from its mouth and you could smell its putrid odor lingering in the air around you. Then your body was overcome with an icy chill when it started to come for you. It didn't run towards you like it did with Anakin, it didn't consider you a threat. You were an easy kill in its eyes.

So it walked slowly, menacingly, working up its appetite.

As it got closer to you, you took a step back with your lip quivering in fright. Your first instinct was to dash towards the exit, but unfortunately for you, that was right behind the very thing you wanted to get away from and you knew you'd die before ever making it there.