•Friends with Benefits•

SMUT

2.8k words

༻✦༺

"Fuck Anakin, harder," You squealed and gripped your dresser tight as Anakin fucked you against it from behind.

The wood slammed into the wall on repeat and you knew you were going to have to fix whatever damages were created in the process of yours and Anakin's upstanding agreement - friends with benefits.

You and him have been in this agreement for almost five months now. You both only started doing this for the amazing sex to release the stress of your everyday lives as Jedi knights. So for five months straight he's come to your room at least twice a week, or vise versa. But it has grown into something more than neither of you fully understand just yet.

He moaned loud as he placed his hand on the wall in-front of you, his other hand squeezed your hip, and he thrusted into you harder, "You feel so good around my cock, you're gonna make me cum baby," He slapped your ass and picked up his pace.

"Oh my god," You whimpered as you felt your clit throbbing from the intense pleasure. You were one more praise away from screaming your lungs out for the entire temple to hear.

Anakin felt it too, he could feel how close you were and he could hear it in your whimpers and cries of ecstasy. He's grown to know your body and it's reactions better than you do yourself, he sure as hell has been in it enough.

"Turn around, I want you to look at me when I make you cum," He wasted no time in pulling out, long enough to turn you around a lift you onto the dresser, before he positioned himself to put his dick back in you. Both of you groaned and moaned at the sensation of him slipping back inside, your head going back and your eyes rolling in bliss, "I said look at me." He demanded as he gripped your jaw and brought your attention to him.

Your eyes locked as he began to thrust into you and small whimpers parted from your lips, his grip on your jaw only tightening as he fucked you harder.

"You look so beautiful taking my cock," His grip on your jaw loosened and he began to dote upon you, something he knew that you loved. He caressed your cheek with his other hand and brushed your hair behind my ear, "The way your cheeks flush as your lips purse," He gently ran his finger along your cheeks, "The way your eyes roll to the back when you feel me inside," His voice was low, but the speed of his thrusts increased "And don't get me started on the sweet little sounds you make when I make you mine." He slammed into you once and hard, before returning to a rhythm, "You're just so fucking beautiful."

Seconds following his praise, you could no longer hold back, and you screamed.

Anakin quickly pressed his lips to yours to silence you as you came with his cock still inside of you. Your legs trembled and your screams of pleasure were muffled by his tender lips. He moaned into the kiss as he went faster, and you knew that he was about to finish too.

He's not the only one who spent time studying the others body. Both of you knew each other, exceptionally well.

He removed his lips from yours, his breathing ragged as the dresser continued to slam into the wall with his movements, "Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum," He whimpered, slamming his fist against the wall as his face contorted into one of deep pleasure. And you felt his dick twitching and pulsing inside of you, letting you know that he was filling you with his cum, "You're so amazing, oh my god." He dropped his head into the crook of your neck as he slowed down his thrusts.

One of the benefits of birth control, he gets to finish inside of you, and there's nothing that neither of you love more than when you get to finish together. It makes you feel closer, and it's a connection that you both have grown addicted to.