•𝖲𝗍𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗆 𝖲𝗒𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗆e pt.2•

SMUT

Part 2 as requested months later lol
But I wanted to make a note that the love that they share in this is very - toxic and it's not healthy. This is strictly an imagine and I don't condone toxic love... or do I.
Well if it's Ani...

Anyways enjoy ❤️

3k words

༻✦༺

Dreaming.

You were dreaming of the most beautiful place in the galaxy to you; Naboo.

You were only gifted with a visit once and it was when you were a little girl. Your parents had taken you to the meadows and your fondest memory is of you chasing the butterflies, while your mother and father watched you as they discussed the brilliant future they had planned for you.

They promised to take you again, but now with both of them gone - killed in a speeder crash just weeks later with you as the only survivor, you now only ever see it in your dreams.

You began to open your eyes, already expecting the view of the mucky gray wall that has become your new home. But that's not at all what you saw, your eyes instantly landed on silk; black silk that was accompanied with the smell of sweet honey.

That's when it hit you, you were in a bed. A soft and cushioned bed that seemed big enough to fit an entire garrison. You were exaggerating of course, but it was still bigger than any bed you've ever had.

And before you could question yourself on where you were. An all too familiar voice echoed through the silence, making your heart skip a beat, "Sleep well, darling?"

You shot up in the bed, your eyes scanning the room until they landed on a dark figure leaning in a doorway. It was him, his golden eyes glowed in the darkness surrounding him. Most would feel afraid by this menacing image, but not you, you were too in love to see the devil inside of him anymore - you just saw the most perfect Angel.

"Vee," You smiled as your mind became clouded over with the undeniable love you felt for him. When he was around, nothing else matter, nothing else existed; just him.

He stepped forward, causing the light inside of the room to illuminate his facial features, he was smiling.

You threw the warm blanket off of you and the cold air kissed your skin, making you shiver. But you ignored it as you got off of the bed and rushed towards him, throwing yourself into his arms. His own heart skipped a beat at your actions, and he hugged you back while placing a kiss on top of your head.

Vader doesn't want to admit it out loud, he would feel too vulnerable, and he doesn't like to feel vulnerable. But deep inside he couldn't deny the ever-growing love that bloomed for you, and only you.

The love you two shared was something the galaxy would frown upon, it was a dangerous kind of love that left you both feeling possessive and down right obsessive. Vader already lost many of his guards for making crude comments about you - no one can look at you the way he looks at you, no one is allowed to feel the same way for you that he feels, and no one else can breathe the same air as you.

You are his.

"How are you feeling?" He asked you softly as he parted from the embrace. He stroked your chin gently and tilted it up so you would look into his eyes.