•Cheater•

Explicit Sexual Content
*Fem reader; Bisexual fantasy*
In honor of pride month, here is a bisexual smut; 🥰

And for my male gay readers, I have one coming for you as well!♥️
Just give me some time since I am a woman, and I'll need to do a little.. research 👀
༻✦༺

You eyed yourself in the mirror with a satisfied grin, before adding the finishing touches to your complexion complimenting lipstick. You rubbed your lips together and popped them out, before capping your lipstick, and tossing it in your drawer.

You had a date tonight, with someone special to you. Well, not actually a date, more like a friend with glorious benefits, but you couldn't deny the feelings that have grown for this individual. You think about their laugh, and their smile often, and how those plump lips feel when the kiss down every inch of your body.

You sometimes wish you could have them all to yourself, but they were married. You were just someone on the side to help bring their sexual fantasies to life in a way that their current partner never could.

You took pride in that fact. That even though they loved their partner, and didn't wish to leave them. You were still an important part of their life, you were someone who gave them a different kind of love. So, they weren't willing to give you up either, because they loved you too.

You arrived on their doorstep and knocked softly, before waiting to see that perfect smile that could light a thousand suns. The door quickly opened since they were already waiting for you eagerly, and they smiled immediately upon seeing you, "(y/n), you look so beautiful."

Your smile widened as your cheeks blushed into a rose red tint, "So do you, Padme."

Padme stepped forward, and looked down both ends of the hallway, before grabbing your hand and pulling you in, "I missed you so much." She squealed with excitement, before bringing her lips to yours as the door closed behind you.

You hugged her as you kissed her back, and ran your fingers through her beautiful curls, "I missed you too." You told her in-between breaths.

Both of you were passionately kissing each other, rubbing your hands over each other's beautiful bodies and barely breaking apart for air. You loved each other, you wanted each other, "Anakin-" She kissed you once more before breaking the contact, "-will be off world for awhile, we have the whole day to ourselves." She smiled l as she held your hands in hers, and dragged you to her bedroom.

The one she shared with him.

You liked Anakin, he seemed like a good guy the few times that you met him. But you hated that he had a part of her too. That he loved her like you did, and held her in the exact same way. You envied that he was able to call her his wife, in secret or not. Which is something you knew about because Padme told you, she tells you everything. You and her started off as best friends, only for a drunken night to change everything.

But you understood his infatuation with her, and you understood hers with him. He was a gorgeous man that could make any woman fall to their knees, even you. You didn't mind going both ways.

"Let's not waste any time then," You pulled her dress off, and she quickly pulled off yours. Both of you smiled, and giggled with excitement as your naked bodies came into view; only being concealed by your bottom underwear.