•𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝗂𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅•

Putting these here since I didn't feel like they belonged in the story, kind of like Royalty. Idk I've come to learn not every book fits with Smut.

This is from a book that has been unpublished for revisions ❤️

Chapter 8 SMUT

I chuckled while I grabbed ahold of her wrists and pinned them above her head, "I told you to call me Anakin," I lowered down and licked the side of her neck, continuing to go down until I reached one of her nipples that I hungrily put in my mouth. A soft moan escaped her lips as I sucked on it lightly. The vibration from my phone never ceasing.

I rubbed my hard self against her entrance, "Anakin," She moaned my name as I continued teasing her, I adored the way it sounded coming from her. My tip brushed at her entrance and I slowly entered before I pulled it back out; making her whimper impatiently, "Keep fucking teasing me and I'll cut it off." She threatened which only made me laugh in amusement.

Call me crazy, but I love how hostile she is. I love so many things about her, her smile, her laugh, the way her eyes shine when she threatens me.. yeah I'm insane for desiring a woman like her, but she makes me feel alive.

"So impatient," I uttered as I pressed myself fully inside, making her gasp as her wet walls tightened around my thick shaft. I didn't go slow either, a woman like her doesn't do slow, she likes it rough, intense, she likes to scream.

I relentlessly pounded into her causing the headboard to smack hard against the wall damaging the paint, no doubt disrupting the neighboring room as well. But we couldn't care less as we both moaned as loud as we wanted, enjoying the company of each other. I crashed my lips to hers and felt the intensity of the butterflies going wild in my stomach as I continued fucking the woman of my dreams.

I could feel her soft walls begin contracting, letting me know that she was reaching her limit, "Cum for me baby." I brought one of my hands up and tightly gripped the headboard for better support as the other one held onto her neck; and I squeezed tight enough to send a rushing high to her brain. Her legs were spread far apart as I thrusted in and out of her, watching her boobs bounce with every rough hit.

"Oh my god, oh fuck!" She squealed as her eyes rolled back, her body shook as she bucked her hips forward. She laid there with her mouth slightly agape as the orgasm that took her over was too intense for her body to take. I loved being the one to make her feel this way, and I plan to be the only one from now on.

I pulled out of her and twisted her around so she was now on her hands in knees, "Tell me how good it feels beautiful." I demanded while I pushed myself back into her, making her cry out from the sensitivity.

"It feels amazing Anakin, you're so fucking big," All her beautiful sounds and the way she looked wrapped around me was making lasting so much harder. I held onto her ass as I furiously thrusted in and out of her. The phone next to me began buzzing again and I paused to throw it off of the bed and onto the floor, "If she calls one more time, I'll take your phone and shove it down her-"

I cut her off when I went back to fucking her again and she cried euphorically with every hard, quick thrust, "You only have yourself to blame sweetheart." My hips slammed against her so I fully went inside of her every time. I slapped her ass hard and she flinched, but then it followed with a pleased moan, "I'm gonna cum," I moaned in a whimper; I felt myself getting close, so I picked up my pace until I couldn't handle it anymore and released myself into her soaking cunt, "Fuck you're amazing." I slowly went in and out of her to milk myself until I was completely drained.

Chapter 16 SMUT

In seconds our clothes were being ripped off by each other, and our desires were taking over. I kissed him quickly and urgently as I felt his hardened tip pushing against me - begging to love me.

I lifted myself up without breaking the kiss, and guided him inside. We both moaned into the kiss, until I sat up and gently began grinding against him, "Fuck I missed you," He ran his hands up my thighs before squeezing my hips and biting his bottom lip.

"I missed you too." I moaned as I rode him faster, and his hands dug into my hips. I placed my hand on his chiseled chest that was covered in sweat from our previous fight and lifted myself and slammed back down his shaft - making both of our cries of pleasure grow louder.

Eventually he took control and got me off of him, placing me on my hands and knees and began thrusting into me from behind, "Thats my girl, fuck - you feel amazing my love." He squeezed my ass as his thrusts grew harder making me whimper as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Harder Ani," I begged him, and to my delight - he listened and pounded into me harder. Our skin slapped together aggressively, and the sound filled the large room, and I couldn't help but scream aloud, "Fuck I'm close." I groaned, and I felt him grip my hair - pulling me up as he continued thrusting into me.

"Cum with me," He moaned breathlessly into my ear - his hand wrapping around my neck as he began choking me, while his other hand lowered down and ran circles around my clit, pushing me over the edge.

I released my orgasm and my body shivered from the intense high - feeling an immense amount of love for this man, and feeling his love for me in return as he shot inside of me.

"I love you," He moaned while thrusting slow but hard, "Fuck - so much."

My cries of pleasure never ceased as I savored the feeling of his dick pulsating inside of me. I love him, I need him, I crave him. As much as I tried, I couldn't live without him either.