||Kurapika x Suicidal Reader|| You matter pt1

Chapter:22
Person: kurapika
Type: angst
Format: normal

⚠Okay Heavy TW Here, mentions of SA. Also if you don't know what that is you're either to young or you hadn't experienced it but sa means sexual assault. There will be self harm in the chapter and eating disorders such as anorexia. If not comfortable bc of trauma or bc this hasn't been done to you please leave but if you have and need comfort feel free to stay thank you for reading!⚠

I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling as flashbacks started coming back. Flashbacks when I was sexually assaulted from whom i thought was my best friend. Tears dared to fill my eyes as I continue thinking about that night, that night I forever lost myself. A tear slipped from my eye rolling down my cheek as I continue looking at the ceiling,slowly seeing sun peak it's way through my blinds making itself known by shining in my eyes and in my ceiling. I hadn't slept in days and hadn't eaten I was losing myself more and more as days went by.  I always had thoughts running through my mind as I went on about my day. Thoughts I could never tell anyone. Thoughts such as 'you're useless '

'you couldn't even keep a promise you made to yourself!'

                 'slut! You're a fucking slut!'

                                                                                           'stop eating!'

'fat'

                         'slut!'   

  'dammit I should have jumped when I had the chance!'

'do it'         'do it'.      'do it' 

'no one will care'.                                  'should I tell them?'

                                     'will they judge me?'

'i trusted him...'

These intruding thoughts went through my head on the daily all at the same time. I couldn't think it gets to the point I overlaps and harm again.  As I'm still in bed I look next to me and see the razor blade lying on my desk, next to my bed and under my lamp. It felt like it was taunting me and begging for me to take it. I sat up and head to grab the blade lying on my desk, begging for its cheap sharp edges to slide across my skin.  As I was doing so my phone rang stopping me from what I was about to do. Grabbing my attention I look at my phone while my hand was still in mid air from trying to accomplish my previous thought. On the screen of my phone there was kurapika's name spred across the screen. With a picture or me and him hugging while doing a goofie face blurred in the back round. I sigh and pick up the phone,letting my arm that was in mid air rest on my lap.

"Hello?" I asked

" Y/n!! " killua screamed on the other side of the phone, making me hold the phone out and away from my ear.

"Dude you have you're own phone why are you using kurapika's?" I asked still holding the phone out from my ear.

" yeah about that I kinda broke it" 

"Why am I Not surprised" I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

" how did you break it anyway? " I asked

"I threw it at a ladybu-"

"Y'know what never mind" i said interrupting killua.

"Why did you call anyway" I asked

" well damn I dunno let's see 1. I mis my best friend 2. Non of us have seen you for like 3 months. And 3. Because we were going to go out every one will be there. " killua said annoyed at first

"Everybody?" I asked choking on my word's "name off everyone" I said again to make sure killua didn't say a specific name I didn't want to hear.

"Me,Gon,Kurapika,Leorio,And Alluka Why?" Killua asked confused. I sigh in relief as killua listed off the names.

"What happend to b/n?" I asked acting causal

" I don't fucking know, last I knew he ran off with some hoe" killua said getting pissed "I never liked that dude I fucking hates him, I'd pee in his cereal if i could" I laugh at killua's remark  and just reply

"okay I'll see you idiots in about 15 minutes you're at kura's right?" I asked

" Yeah" killua said calmly.

"Okay bye kil"

"Bye" killua said hanging up right after.

I smile as I sat my phone down "I dunno mabey today will
Be a nice day"

--------------------------------k---------------------i---------------l--------'----------s-------------------------------------p----------------------o------------------v-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on one of kurapika's couches as I bite my nails and start thinking about Y/n and when she asked who all was coming.
'why did she sound so worried? Was it because of b/n?' I was cut out of my thoughts as kurapika snapped his fingers in front of my face "killua!" He yelled. I jump a little in surprise "what "  I asked glaring at him "so is she coming?" Kurapika asked with hope in his eyes. I smile which made kurapika jump up and down and yelling.

" WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO SEE Y/N! " Kurapika cheered happy to hear he will see his girlfriend again. Alluka popped her head up as she was playing with her stuffed animal's.

"Really!?" Alluka squealed in excitement "Yes really!" Kurapika exclaimed picking Alluka up, dancing around with her. Gon then darted down the hallway "We're seeing y/n!?" Gon asked "yeah!" Alluka yelled "Yay!"  Gon yelled jumping up. Leorio then popped his head out of the bathroom with a half shaved face. Joining in on the excitement. I couldn't help but smile as I got up and joined the cheering. Not long after we hear the doorbell ring.

"Y/N!!!" We all yelled pouncing on her, Making her fall over.

"Calm down! You could have waited until I got inside!" Y/ n said trying to catch her breath as we all squeezed the life out of her.
Everyone got off of y/n and let her go in the house. Y/n took a Seat on the couch as alluka sat in y/n's lap hugging her again "I missed you so much y/n!" Alluka said with a huge smile " I missed you too kiddo " y/n said almost on the verge of tears, hugging alluka back.

'okay y/n was sensitive before but not like now. She's going to have a mental break down!'

Your pov

I hugged Alluka back as I suddenly realise how much people cared and where happy to see me.
'I'm going to tell them... Kurapika won't leave me right?? Yeah he will stay.'

I pull away from Alluka and hang my head low as I was building up the courage and words to speak up.

"Guys.... I have something to tell you..."

To be continued...