|| Gon x reader|| Trip to the beach

Chapter:2
Name: trip to the beach
Theme:drama

I was over at Gon's house with killua
And we planned on going to the beach today.
"Killua look!" Gon shouted across the room grabbing a doughnut inflatable.
"Look what i found!" Killua yelled grabing a cat one.
I chuckle, Gazing across the room. "I'm going to go put my swim suit on!" I called out and walked into the bathroom. "Okay!" I heard Gon yell from afar.
I picked out a cute green 2 piece swimsuit.

*So many people were pissed about this, I wouldn't wear this either but it is for the sake of the story! >:( *

I put it on, looking in the mirror to judge my own appearance.
'does this show to much skin?' I thought to myself
My chest is either too big or I'm called a cutting board, so to be honest I don't know how this should look.
I ignored it, shrugging my own judgment off. I threw on a red jacket and threw on some  f/c Converse. Knowing it didn't go with the outfit but I didn't care.
"Hurry up Y/n I have to pee!" Killua yelled banging on the door. "Give me a second!!" I holler putting my hair in a half pony tail.
(If you're bald pretend then)

I walked out of the bathroom and ran into a dumb albino toe eyed cabbage names Killua. "Move you toe eyed cabbage!" I pushed the boy out of my way. "Jesus love you too, emo now move before I pee on you" Killua complained as he pushed me aside. "That's gross"
"You put yourself in that situation" Killua mutters before shutting the door.
Rolling my eyes at my idiot cousin.

(Yeah homies you guys are cousins in the Gon oneshots)
(I'm currently re-editing and don't even remember putting that 🔝)

I walk out into the living room. Gon was In there gathering his pool noodles. "Hey Gon" I waved sitting on the couch.
"Woah y/n you look amazing!" Gon complimented. I felt butterflies in my chest and stomach, a warm feeling taking over my body. "Thank you" I gushed. "The hell did I just watch" A white haired tree stump asked. A look of pure disgust taking over him, As he stood in the hallway. A moment of silence passed and Killua snapped out of it and grabbed the pool noodles,walking out of the house.

Gon grabbed my hand and smiled "you look beautiful y/n!" I blush "thank you" i say looking away as a grin formed on my face. We head to the front door and lock it before heading to Leorio's car. We all entered the back of the car. Leorio and kurapika sitting in the front seats. "You ready?" Leorio slightly looks behind his seat. "Hell yeah we are! Hurry up and drive old man" Killua harassed from the back seat. "I'm 21!" Leorio defends

(Cute reminder you guys are 16 in this book)

On the way there Killua was tormenting Leorio while he was driving and i layed my head on gon's shoulder.

"We almost there" i groan
"I've told killua 50 times alrady! Yes!" Leorio said irritated.
I chuck my chancla from my back pack at leorios head and cross my arms slumping back into my seat. "HEY!" leorio yelled "you could have been nicer to her" Gon frowned
"It's fine im used to it" i say looking outside the window.
Killua and gon look at me with worry and we all stayed quiet till we got there.