||Kurapika x Injured reader|| kidnapping

"Y/n!"

             "N/n!"

"Shut up!"

Voices where heard all around me, not clear just muffled. I slowly open my eyes, wincing from the pain and light seeping through my eyes.
I let out a groan, looking around. Instantly I felt a wave of pain to my head and arms. "Ow fuck!" I yelled, as I tried to move my arm or even my head.

"Y/n!" Gon shouted, Killua spun his head around to check on me. "You're awake!" He exclaimed. "What the hell is going on?!" I spoke out struggling. "Shut up!" A big hairy ape yelled, damn near close to busting my ear drums. "Don't yell at her like that!!" Gon screamed, his eyes filled with fury.  A short man with black hair and half of his face covered. Was behind Gon and pressing Gon's arm further into his shoulder blades. "Aghh!" Gon yelped in pain.

"You son of a-" I gridded my teeth starting to stand up. "Ah. I wouldn't do that if I were you" a voice spoke from the right of me. My breath hitched and I slowly look to my side to see a tall blond squaring down by my side. He had a smile plastered on his face as his blue eyes gazed at me. He had a controller in his left hand and a bat shaped pin in his right. Pointed only centimeters from my neck. "I'm a manipulator you see" he slimed lightly as he began to explain "My technique name is called Moble fate. This is used with Hatsu, by implanting this antenna into someone I can turn them into my puppet. I will be able to control you like in a video game and you will have no thought posses while this is in you" he lifted a finger up in a 'matter of fact' manor. "I also have another ability Called Auto Pilot. When I stick the antenna into myself my Hatsu levels will skyrocket and my aura alone can take out this whole building along with everyone with it. I will be just fine though. I guess you could say I'd  be the new super sayion." He finished with a cheeky grin. I was speechless and terrified I couldn't process what was going on.

"What do you guys want" I asked shooting a icy cold glare. "Wow aren't you feisty? We're waiting for the chain user is all. We took what's most valuable to him." The kid shrugged his shoulders. I believe he was the one they called Shalnark. "I sense someone coming" a pink haired woman spoke calmly. "Kurapika don't do it!!" Killua yelled. "Shut it kid!" A man with a katana spat as he pressed the blade to Killua's throat. 'What the hell is going on?!'   Before I knew it that cement walls were broken down and crashes were heard everywhere. I took this as the opportunity to get the kids and run out of there. "Killua, Gon Run!" I yelled as I darted towards them. They ran and as I ran too uvo had come up behind me and slammed his fists in the back of my head. Knocking me out, I fall to the ground and the last thing I see was Kurapika. His eyes scarlet and his aura letting everyone know they were about to feel his wrath. But my eyes began to shut and my world came crumbling down. 'I'm so damn scared right now'

That was a lot to take in. I was kidnapped, my cousin was kidnapped too along with his best friend. The phantom troop had us and we were all held at point. They took us so Kurapika would come and they could kill him.
Good god please be okay..

Before I knew it I was slowly gaining consciousness again. The lights blaring and my world spinning. I was being carried and I heard yells in the background. The kids they were asking if I was okay. I look up to see Kurapika. Only for a few seconds but a wave of pain coursed through my body and I fell unconscious once more. Darkness all around me for what felt like forever.  I woke up in a hospital bed, Kurapika by my side. Looking down with his hair passed his eyes. "Hey Kura" I smiled lightly as Kurapika tossed his head up. "Oh my god you're finally awake!" He said bouncing out of his seat. "What do you mean?" I asked. Just then Gon and Killua walked around the corner. "God these vending machines need better snacks" Killua whined as Gon followed behind. Killua looked up and dropped his stuff and ran by my side. "Oh my god  you're up!" He yelled. "What is everyone saying that?!" I asked confused. "Y/n.. you've been out for two and a half weeks" Gon frowns. "Yeah we thought you were dead" Killua added. "But your not so.." Killua paused before he grabbed me by my shoulders and stared yelling. "Don't worry us like that again got it?! I almost brought you back from the dead and killed you myself!" He yells as I was being shaken. I wince In pain as a sharp feeling runs across my shoulders and chest. "Ow" I grumbled. Killua stopped. "Calm down she still isn't fully healed yet!" Kurapika scolded. "Your left arm was fractured in three places along with some fragments in your neck and your collar bone was completely shattered" Gon spoke. Sadness taking over him. "What?.." I asked "by fragments In my neck you mean like I'm paralyzed or something? Like I can't walk" my voice cracked. "The fractures weren't too severe. But you will need to go through physical therapy" Kurapika spoke up.
"Let's go Gon" Killua mutters and he walks towards the door to leave the room. Gon complied and it was just Kurapika and I.
"I'm sorry" Kurapika spoke as his head was looking towards the ground. I couldn't help but cry. It came streaming out and I couldn't control it. Kurapika spoke "I'll be by your side no matter what!"

This was recommended by someone a while back so I decided to actually write it. I'll tag them in the comments :3