||Killua x clingy reader||

Chapter:7
Person: Killua
Theme:fluff

Killua and I were laying in bed cuddling each other. It was a long day of Killua dealing with my bs so he was feeling pretty tired. Killua kissed my head and asked "N/n can we please go to bed" he mutters while resting his chin on my head.

I pop my head up and look at him "but i want ice cream"
"No you cant get ice cream right now"
Killua said kissing my head lightly
"But i want ice cream" i said again
"Im not getting you ice cream"
Killua argued hugging me tighter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I hate you so much" Killua said walking with me to the ice cream isle while holding my hand.
"Common Kil" i grinned, skipping in the store
Killua smiles
And we look at all the sweets.

"You want cake?" i asked
Killua hugged me from behind and nuzzled his face in the back of my neck "i want sleep" he said
"I think you want cake" i smile brightly "no" killua laughed
"I'll get some chocolate cake"
Killua lifted his head up
"Okay we're getting cake"
I laugh and grabbed the cake
"What kind of ice cream"
"I dont care" he said leaning on me
I grabbed ny favorite ice cream and we walked to the front of the store waiting in line.
"You want a monster?" i asked
"I want sleeeep" killua whined "you can have sleep Tomorrow "but i want it today" he said hugging from behind.

When we walked out of the store i was walking happily with killua.

Killua noticed someone following you guys. He looked back a little and saw your ex. Killua grid his teeth and grabbed your waist.
"Kil you okay?" You asked
"Yeah i just want a kiss" you laughed "wow killua zoldyck actually wants a kiss from me"
"Shut up who doesn't want a kiss from a cool and beautiful person like you"
Killua smiled
You just laugh and go on your tippy toes kissing him.
"Shorty" Killua smirked "Shut up!" You said blushing,looking away.
Killua looked back and saw your ex run off and he just smirked.
'yeah mother fucker run she's mine'

"What are you looking at?" I asked "nothing" killua smiled
"Okay!" You chrip.

You get to your house and lay on the bed. You were in one of your affectonet moods so when Killua was on his phone you layed on his back.
"Killuaaa" i say hugging him tight.

"Whatttt" Killua turned his head " Killua" i whine "y/nnnnn" he said. You roll over and groan "I'm dying Killua"
"why?" He asked
"Because you're not giving me attention" i complain again turning my back and hugging a pillow.

Killua ounced his head up so fast he couldn't think.
He grabbed me by my side and got on top of me.
I blushed crazy.
"How much attention do you want" Killua asked.
I blush even more and cover my face.
Killua took my hands away from my face and kissed me.
He pulled away and hugged me tightly "i want another kiss".
killua just grabbed your face and kissed you all over. I chuckle and kiss him,playing with his hair.
"Your hair is so soft"
Killua mutters "you're such a idiot"
I smile and kiss him again.
"Killua can i have one of your hoodies"i asked "why?"
"Because you smell good!" I smile
"You can have the one im wearing"
Killua said taking off his hoodie.
He wasnt wearing a shirt underneath the hoodie so he was now shirtless.
I blush madly and Killua tossed his hoodie on me. I quickly put it on and coverd my face "whats wrong" Killua asked "you know exactually what's wrong!" I yell into his hoodie "what my ripped eight pack"
"Yes!" I yelled.
Killua pushed me back and kissed me
"I love you" he said cupping my cheek and kissing me again. I still get butterflies when im around him, I never want there to be a point they go away.
I kiss him back and smile "i love you too" i kiss his nose.
I layed down next to Killua tossing your left leg over killuas right and wrapping your arms around his side cuddling him the rest the night.

Word count
666

Inspiration for the beginig is a sound from tik tok

Sorry its short