||Killua x Reader|| it's okay

chapter:14

Type:comfort,angst

Name: "It's okay"

(you can play the song if you want)

Enjoy the story^^

It had been a long day, night had fallen.
Killua had a phone call earlier but wouldn't tell me anything. Since then he's been quiet and obviously disturbed.

We've been laying in bed. I was trying to sleep because Killua fell asleep before me. When he started tossing  and turning it was harder and harder to fall asleep.

He stopped for a couple minutes then he started tossing and turning again.

"Please don't go, everyone else did" he mutters,his back facing me.

Is he awake? "Killua" I grab his shoulder,he didn't answer me and kept muttering in his sleep.

I knew how bad his dreams can get so I was concerned. Killua was still, now facing me. I watched in concern. Then he started punching in his sleep and popped me right in the mouth.

"Shit" I said covering my mouth,I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take care of my mouth.

I looked in the mirror and see my busted lip "damn he got me good" I said touching it, wincing at the throbbing sensation from my bloody lip.

Out of nowhere killua started screaming
I mean screaming at the top of his lungs like someone just died in-front of him

"NO! STOP! DON'T TOUCH HER! ILLUMI STOP!"

he screamed at the top of his lungs. His voice cracking and his throat raw.

My eyes widen and I poke my head around the corner I see him straining his body like he was strapped to a board or something. screaming. He just screamed out and was visibly in pain.

I run towards him and sit on top of him to stop his hands from hitting me.

He layed there and screamed as I tried to wake him up "AHHH!!! OH MY GOD THERE'S SO MUCH BLOOD!" he screamed with tears rolling down his cheeks. And he genuinely started to cry.

' it was one of these dreams...' I thought to myself as tears started to roll down my cheek.

Killua continued to scream

"KILLUA!" I yelled shaking him .

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! I
WILL KILL YOU ALL! I CAN'T BRING HER BACK! YOU WILL ALL PAY!"

Killua blood curdle screamed.

"KILLUA WAKE UP!!" I screamed shaking.

Killua continued to cry as he screamed "THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE!" He started crying so much he was choking.

" KILLUA WAKE UP!!! " I screamed one last time slapping him.

Killua's eye's shot open and he looked at me in shock. "Y/n?" He asked "Yes" I said my face softening. "Y-You're here? You're not dead?" He asked, his voice cracking and vulnerable.

"Yes kil I never left" I said with a tear steaming down my face.

Killua looks at me and cries while he hugs me tightly.

"You're here! Oh my god there was blood everywhere! Your blood was all over me and I held you and you wouldn't wake up!!" Killua cried, hugging me tighter. The pain in his voice broke me. "I'm here it's okay!" I said hugging him back.

" i-illumi killed you and your blood was everywhere! And your scream! Your scream will never leave me! It feels playing in my
head in loop! " Killua said looking in my eye's

Killua has had bad dreams but I've never seen him cry this much from one. "I couldn't save you!" He cried, burying his head in my

shoulder. "I tried to hard but this thing happened with my head. It hurt and I saw Illumi and I couldn't do anything!
I was to weak I couldn't save you! The look of terror in your eye's before he killed you! He killed you your blood was all over me! I held you're corpse in my arms! I couldn't save you!!

This was all too real!" He cried out. I pulled my shoulder away and he lifted his head up. " I'm here! I never left you! Everything is okay! I'm okay! I'll never leave your side I promised! " I cried

putting our foreheads together. Killua held my face and cried

"Please don't leave me Y/n!" He said his voice filled with pain.

" I promise " I said barley above whisper. I layed Killua down With me and held him close the whole night.
I listened to him and Reassured him I was okay and I will still be with him.

Killua eventually gave in and fell asleep and had better luck sleeping this time. This night terror he had was the worst one yet and I've never in my life seen so much pain in his eyes....