Chapter 16

My parents had returned back to New York leaving me alone with Johnny again. Frankly I didn't want them here to see me fade away from existence. They had to deal with that since I was born. Giving them a break was the least I could do.

"What are you thinking about?" Looking up I saw Johnny standing there with a bowl of popcorn.

"Nothing surprisingly." I smiled up at him.

Despite the rough times we went through together, Johnny and I were closer than ever. He spent what time he could with me, and that's all I asked of him.

Their tour was starting soon so he tended to be busier lately. Leaving me alone in his apartment. I didn't mind it but sometimes I missed him.

"I want to go on tour with you." I finally blurted out. "I mean Midge and Wednesday are going, why can't I?" My eyes pleaded with his, hoping that some of my cute charm would make his decision in my favor.

"Nope, absolutely not." He shook his head as he sat down next to me. He was completely immune to my charm now.... dammit!

"Come on." My lip curled out giving him my best puppy dog face.

Glaring at me he sat there. I could tell he was having an inner argument with himself over this situation. Which was actually quite amusing. Especially with all the weird faces he ends up making.

"Fine." He sighed. "But on one condition."

"And what might that be Mr. Christ." Smirking, I leaned over and kissed his lips softly before pulling away.

"You sleep in my bunk and not in a separate bed." He winked at me.

"Johnny jumping the guns aren't we." I laughed, and kissed his cheek. "But it be my pleasure to sleep with you." I did a graceful bow, before bursting out laughing.

*********

"Ok everyone listen up. We will be leaving for our first tour stop in twenty minutes. If you aren't on the bus, you WILL be left behind." Matt shouted, trying to get everyones attention in the chaos.

Looking around I noticed Jimmy was jumping around, hand raised above his head as if he had a question. Giving Midge a weird look she just shook her head not knowing what Jimmy was up too.

"Yes Jimbo." Matt said, addressing Jimmy.

"Hypothetically, if I pushed Johnny out of our bus while it was moving. Would we still have to leave him behind?" Jimmy's face was perfectly straight when he said that. But Midge just chuckled, she was used to his insane yet puzzling comments.

"Hey, no ones pushing me out of the bus." Johnny protested. Wrapping my arms around him, I pulled him closer to me.

"Unless it's me, then I have full right too." I grinned at him, as I reached my hand up high-fiving Jimmy.

"That's it, you're coming with me. Jimmy has corrupted you enough." In one swift motion he lifted me up placing me over his shoulder.

"Hey come on I was kidding!" I was laughing hard watching as we walked. Even though I was upside down the view was extremely nice. "Nice ass Johnny." Giving it a nice smack he quickened his pace.

He dropped me down when we got into the tour bus. It was nice, roomier then I had imagined. Wandering around, my eyes searched over my surroundings.

"I know it's not much, but it's what we could afford." Turning I stepped close to Johnny, wrapping my arms around him.

"I think it's kinda cool, hey it's not every day you get to stay in a jacked out bus. A bus that has a A big screen TV in it." Grinning I pointed to the monstrous TV on the wall.

Looking at Johnny I smiled, his eyes were on me. His arms wrapped around me tighter, and he just held me resting his head on my chest.

"Ewww!!!" Jimmy ran in the bus, hand over his eyes. "Make them stop!" He screamed, making everyone entering the bus laugh.

"Shut it Jimbo." Johnny chuckled and he shoved his shoulder.

"Are we ready people?" Matt asked as he walked to the front, sitting down in the drivers seat.

A series of enthusiastic and unenthusiastic yes' echoed in the tiny space. By the time Matt started the engine and we were pulling out, everyone was wandering around investigating the new place.

"Come here." Johnny whispered in my ear, his hand running down my arm until he gripped onto my hand. Pulling me towards the back of the bus.

"Johnny what about everyone else." I muttered as he continued to pull me.

"Fuck everyone else." He smirked and turned around. I just rolled my eyes.

We were in a hallway full of curtains. It was kinda of creepy with all the curtains drawn. Like something out of a horror movie. I could picture a giant clown popping out of one of them. Knife in hand ready to kill anything that screamed, moved or breathed.

Shaking my head I tried to push the thoughts of giant clowns away as I watched Johnny bend over to the lowest curtain. Pulling it back, he looked up at me.

"This is our bunk. The lowest, so if you fall out you won't get hurt." He smiled proudly for thinking of this. "Well it's not like I'd let you fall in general, since you're sleeping wall side."

"You're insane do you know that." I chuckled as I bent down crawling into the bunk.

"I've been told that on occasion." He slapped my ass, making me crawl faster. "And that was for earlier."

Laying down, I reached out for Johnny. He fell into my arms, pulling back the curtain. Resting my head against his chest, I smiled.

I couldn't think of anything that I'd rather be doing then laying here. His arms were protective as he held me there. We weren't talking, and we didn't need too. That's what was nice about Johnny.

"Feeling ok, you look pale?" He asked, pushing a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

"Feeling better than ever, Mr. Christ." I chuckled. "I'd tell you if I wasn't."

"I know." He hushed, leaning in to kiss my lips softly. As he pulled away a grin was plastered on his face.

"What?" I asked, being puzzled. It's not every day Johnny has these doofy grins.

"I have an idea." He mumbled, the grin still across his face.

"Don't hurt yourself." I chuckled turning over and closing my eyes.

--------------

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, sorry for the lateness just been super busy this year! But I plan on finishing all my stories in 2013 and starting some more so I hope you enjoy.

Please comment and vote I love the feed back!!