Chapter 11

sorry this has taken awhile, but I've been busy with chem stuff >.> it seems to consume my life lately.

But anyways I hope you enjoy this chap!

So without further delay!!! Here it is!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stood there staring at myself in the mirror, for what felt like forever. I wasn't completely sure about this decision, but you only live once right?

Pressing down the fabric of my short skirt, I sighed.

"Why did I let you talk me into this?" I turned around, placing my hands on my hips. My eyes narrowing at Midge.

"Cause your a push over, and it will be fun" she smirked.

"Johnny's not going to be happy about this" I quickly spun around, looking at myself in the mirror again.

"Live a little, will you" she chuckled and went back to putting her costume on. "besides I'm sure Johnny will love your costume" hearing the smirk in her voice, made my eyes roll.

"I can't help it, I'm ungodly tall and that all of Wednesday old costumes are to short for me" I groaned, stepping over to my bed, slinging on a sweatshirt. Hoping to cover up some skin.

"Relax, will you. Anyways that make-up makes you scary looking and I bet no one will even notice" I jumped onto my bed face first. As I heard Midge heading over to her side of the room.

"Are you two ready?!" I turned seeing Wednesday barge into our room. She was deck out in a bride of Dracula costume, mainly because Zacky was count Dracula.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I sighed, rolling back on the bed, so my face was in a pillow.

"what's up her butt" Wednesday asked, obviously talking to midge.

"Johnny" she plainly stated.

"Ohhhhh..... That explains a lot" she giggled.

Turning onto my back I stared at the ceiling. Waiting for Jimmy to get here and escort us down to the party. Jimbo was being a security guard, but his attention span is not the best for that job.

As I laid there, a knock came from the door. Wednesday was helping midge with her make-up so I figured I could get it.

Standing up, I made my way over to the door in a few seconds. Twisting the knob, I quickly opened the door.

"Yes?" I asked not really looking to see who was there.

"Midge! What the fuck did you do to Linds'?" with out warning I was dragged back into our room, by my wrist.

Finally looking, I realized it was Johnny. He had a bag full of goodies in one hand, my wrist in the other.

He was giving midge and Wednesday a death glare. So I figured it was best to get him out of our tiny cramped room, before something or someone got hurt.

"Excuse us" I gripped Johnny's arm and I dragged him back out into the hallway. Closing the door behind us, hoping the girls wouldn't hear what was about to come out of his mouth.

I stood there staring at him, waiting for him to talk. But all he did was look into my eyes, like it was the last time he was going to see me.

"what's wrong?" I finally asked. I could tell he wanted to say something, but he looked away from my gaze.

"I... I thought we were staying in tonight?" he quietly muttered, still avoiding my gaze.

"I'm just going to the party for a couple hours. Then we can do what we planned" I tried to smile at him.