Chapter Six

Do I have big boobs or small ones? I had always been content with my body especially with my feminine assets but now I wasn't so sure. When I looked up again, I saw him approach me, a smile on his face. Damn he looked hot. Freaking hot like the bad boy kind of hot only that now he wore a business suit.

A bad boy kind of hot with a business suit, arrogant simle, athletic body and strong hands. Hands that could do things.

His smile alone took my breathe away, by now he was standing directly in front of me,  drink in between his hands but with also something shiny. "To whom does this belong?" When he placed the shiny object on the counter , a little me said "oh shit". My breathe caught in my throat. Oh no.

The next five minutes happened in a blur, one moment I was standing behind the counter the next I was in Mr Benny's office. The shiny object on the table and of course my dear employer looking at me with a disappointed look. No one said anything during those five minutes  well until

"What is the meaning of this Amber?" In my own opinion and defence I didn't know what to say. Yes I remembered removing my cute love ring from my finger and placing it on one of the table tops but I didn't know how the hell it was able to walk into the man's drink. If I had said that in response to Mr Benny's question I do not think he would have understood me. Not all men were understanding. That was when Mr Brayden Lennon Nathanael apparently a rich CEO of some company piqued in.

"I think it's quiet clear Mr Benny. You see miss Aiden Amber took up the liberty of placing her ring in my drink so that it would cause an unpleasant situation for me, as revenge for what happened about I think two weeks ago? " He looked at me, with the most beautiful set of hazel eyes, for a moment I was lost in them. But then I felt something else. Anger. " it was a week ago, and why on earth would I want to get back at you for what happened a week back? That's child's play"

"Then care to explain how a petty ring got into my drink miss Aiden?"

"It's not a petty ring. It was a gift from someone and I do not know how it got into your drink sir. I would never do such a thing". By then tears had gathered in my eyes. I wasn't going to cry. 

"As it seems Mr Benny, miss Aiden is telling some lies, I wonder if it's only me that she does such things or also to other people that are unfortunate enough to cross paths with her?"

"In my defence, I think you should be apologising to me. You spilled your own drink on me, you insulted me you even-"

"That's enough miss Aiden" did I hear right? Of all the years I have worked at Benny's he had never seen it fit to address me by my surname. Dread crept it's way up my spine. Oh no. Not what I think.

"Miss Aiden I do not know why and I can not seem to understand why on earth you would put your ring in this man's drink that is highly unacceptable. Do you know what would happen if word got out about what you did?" He shook his head.

" I am sorry miss Aiden Amber, but I will have to let you go. I understand that your still pained because you didn't gain admission into university and Mr Brayden was the person you came into contact with after receiving such news and with the incident that happened between the two of you. But I see no reason as to why you would have to put your ring in his drink" he stood up from his sit and directed his hand towards my apron and work shirt.

"Please do not forget to give that to Andrews. It costs hard money making these things". He was firing me. He was bloody firing me tears ran down my cheeks. Hot angry tears. He was firing me for something I didn't do.

I tried defending myself again. But Mr Benny just wouldn't listen. I looked at the man that had done this to me, his eyes spoke volumes, different words they had different feelings but his mouth oh, his mouth had a smirk, a stupid smirk. He opened his mouth to say something probably.

"Now, let us not be rush Mr Benny. How about a small punishment for her? That would be much better".

______________________________________