Chapter Thirty Eight

His hands travelled to the hem of my shirt he pulled it off, then he pulled down my shorts. I didn't stop him even after he pulled down my pants he led me to the bed, made me lie on my back and spread my legs wide enough. With two fingers he pushed in, I felt pain but it was nothing like the pain in my heart, he slipped himself in and started pushing and thrusting his hips.

This wasn't how I wanted my first time to be, it wasn't how I imagined it, and then he was gone, he tossed a bed clothe to cover my naked body and walked out the door to the balcony.

I sat on his bed feeling alien as I dressed and then followed him out.

"Why can't you just move on? Your hurting yourself and Isabelle since you keep on living in the past."

"Why do you care, you know nothing about me."

"Carl told me what happened." I said in a quiet tone, he had a cigarette in his mouth,

"Why did you allow me to stay? Why did you come to my house that day?" He kept quiet, oh hell, he kept quiet even I knew the answer Carl had told me. "Answer me damn you." I spat anger was boiling in me,

"You really want to know?" he tapped his cigarette on the ash tray. "I wanted you to stay for two reasons, one because you helped my daughter over come her disorder and helped her socialise and two," he puffed smoke into the air.

" Because you wanted to get under my pants. " I completed for him. He didn't say anything to defend or deny that fact.

He wanted me as a whore.

"You didn't care whether I got hurt or if I got killed you just wanted to use me to your stupid advantage. "

"Oh please Amber do not act like a bitch, you think I am all flowers and dates, fuck that life that man died when I saw my Isabelle on my door step, the only thing I want from women would be to satisfy myself they are nothing but low life wenches that-"

Smack.

The slap shut him, he dropped his cigarette and held his cheek that I had just hit. He turned his full attention towards me.

"Did Carl tell you I became violent, I beat up people, women included, oh you little bitch you should have listened to your lover boy or brother who ever he is to you and kept your petty feelings in check." He walked towards me his eyes blazing red.

"I heard what she said, she asked you to be her mother, and I know you have feelings for me I am not stupid I see them and I know what you secretly desire, what you want." He placed his hand on my stomach he forced me to look up at him, his gaze burned deep into my eyes. "I fuck women, I use them, I might not have thoroughly fucked you but I used you in one way or the other to my advantage."

He wiped a tear from my eye "No hard feelings baby, we all knew that at the end you would get fucked up," He wiped another tear from my eye. "I do have a preposition for you though." He pushed a stray strand of hair from my face. "You saved me today, your always saving me, but in return I am always hurting you."

"The contract was a scum, those bloody people thought that they could get away with my money, I read through the contract, and boy if I had signed it I would have lost everything, and that wouldn't be the first time."

He held my hands and intertwined his fingers with mine. "I know I had fired you, earlier today, the job is still open for you, I must say you are the best PA I have had in years, and you are by far the longest that has stayed." He brought my left hand to his lips and kissed my marriage finger, his tongue tasted my skin.

"Its not good to keep a man waiting for so long, and wipe your tears your ruining the moment."

"Goodbye Mr Brayden." he let go of my hand and stood aside, "I believe you know where the door is, you can find your way then: mis Amber Aiden."

--

It had been two weeks, three days and three hours since I last saw him, but who was counting, it definitely wasn't me. It had taken my brother and his balls over a month for him to come up with the courage to propose to Natalie, I was home with my parents, it was practically a full house, the Aidens were home, the Hendersons were home, both my dad and Richy's dad had made a bet a very long time ago, they had betted that either it would be I and Richy that would join the two families together or it would be Natalie and Asher.

My mom Skyler and my dad Antonio had high hopes on Natalie and Asher, apparently their love and romance started way before my two older brothers and I were born. Mr and Mrs Henderson were betting on Richy and I, everyone knew we wouldn't make the best couple, we were just friends and totally would kill each other even before we said I do to each other. The reward for the bet was that the losing party had to pay for all expenses made on the wedding day.

________________________________________