Chapter Twelve

Are you asking for a full description of my dear employer?  Why sure, I would give you one. Well as I said before, he is hot. I couldn't deny that fact, actually bad boy hot in a suit. He had the most beautiful hazel eyes, pink but not to pink and full lips. Jeez whenever I looked at his lips I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to- oh shut up you, one of my consciences said. Your drifting off key here and so I was.

I was sitting at my desk and had the glass walls like every other office, do you know that proverb "those who live in glass houses should not throw stones", well that should apply to here. But lo and behold my dear employer's office had tinted glass walls. You couldn't no matter how hard you tired see what was inside, but he clearly saw what was outside.

How do I know you ask? Well I was caught not once, not twice but more than a hundred times. Yes by him trying to see what he does inside his office. I am nosy I get. I think he likes using his working hours for fucking hours and doesn't want anyone to know. He doesn't want anyone to do the same.

He takes the fun out of everything.
Um yeah back to my description he was tall and muscled, really muscled. You should check out his Abbs,  or better still don't. All females that worked in the company did that and they did that well. But I noticed something, he was distant, cold and really quiet and do not forget arrogant. It would hurt me so much seeing him like that. Always cooked up in his office working. I never got to see him at all, well only once he steeped out to go for lunch or a meeting. He didn't speak to clients that was my job, and some clients could be pretty annoying. If you know what I mean.

****
So my schedule was simple. As you know wake up, come to work. Work. Work. Work. And then get lunch for my dear employer, come back work, work, work again, take down notes, write and send memos, Mark down events in the calendar, type stuff in the computer, send emails and letters. Deal with annoying clients, so work again and then go home. It wasn't tedious at all, I had my own free time.

But I hadn't expected the day to turn out as it did. It was different from other days. As his PA I was always marked among the last persons to leave the office, well with an exemption of a temperamental Mr Brayden. I was getting myself ready to go and thinking of the different positions to sleep with on my bed, when the door opened and a sullen Mr Brayden walked out. He looked ready to leave. That was the first time of seeing him the whole of that day.

"Miss Aiden do you have any plans for tonight? " I wasn't expecting that. I could say yes, actually, I am thinking of seven to sleep in, would you like to join me, we could get quite comfy? But then curiosity got the better of me "No why?"

"Good because you were coming with me anyway, I am going to have some diner at some fancy resturant downtown with some business clients, I do not know why of all hours it had to be as late as this, but I can't refuse and I need " Then he looked at me, taking in my office outfit sighed and continued " I need someone to accompany me, I can't stand having diner for three long hours alone "

I was expecting a will you go out on a date with me? But sure no. Thanks alot curiosity. "Um. That is strange. You didn't tell me about any meetings planned out for today, you do not even have any meetings this week " I said as a matter of fact. He sighed and strode off to the door, opened it and said.

"Like I said miss Aiden, I have no idea as to why it has to be this late of an hours, do whatever it is you women do to make yourselves pretty. I will be waiting by the car, do not take long"

I had a really strange feeling about this, it was after ten in the night and we were the only ones in the whole building.  I caught up with him in the elevator and we went down together, a very comfortable silence hang in the air, though I felt the tension. I glanced at him and he was staring at the buttons. I took a risk. "Are you sure you want to go for this meeting. It's late almost midnight. I think you should call it off and go another time. I am sure they will-"

"Miss Aiden, I a the employer and you the employee. If I say we are going, we are going, after all I pay your salary, we are going okay" he turned to look at me. " Please come with me, I do not want to go there alone" his voice was so soft, not filled with anger or hatred that he would usually direct towards me.

______________________________________