Chapter Seven

But I beat him to whatever it was he wanted to say, I had already removed my apron and work shirt. I had a cute "love me hard" vest like top that actually brought out the shape of my boobs pretty well, marched up to my dear employer's desk, put the clothes in front of him and turned my attention to the blaggard Brayden. His gaze landed on my boobs first and my legs felt like jelly then his gaze met my eyes, hazel beautiful eyes to dark brown reddish from crying eyes.

I marched off from the restaurant I had grown used to and from my sweet cash employer without saying a word. I heard someone shout my name, it sounded like Richard calling me but when I turned I realised it wasn't Richy that called me back, it was Mr Brayden and so I ran further away from him and from Benny's.

****
By the time I reached home I was dead tired, note to myself never ran and cry, it's tiresome. I had hardly entered my house when I fell to the floor crying in my hands. Men were despicable.  How on earth did my ring land in his cup. My ring oh shit. I didn't get it back. My birthday gift that Richy had given me when I turned six years, (see I told you it was a gift). The only ring I ever wore as a sign of our friendship. (Keep your mind in one track here do not stray from he point here) it was the first friendship gift I had ever gotten from someone. I heard a buzz coming from my ass, "What the-?" Then I remembered my phone, a devise called a phone was buzzing "hello"

"Oh hell no, once I heard what happened I had to call"

" Richy it was horrible, so horrible, I didn't even get back my ring" the donkey had the guts to laugh.

"I think it was about time you lost that ring, whenever Lyn sees you wearing it, she would always ask me " are you sure you both are just friends and nothing more?" Then I would laugh and tell her yeah we are just friends but sometimes I think she thinks otherwise"

"Yeah I know, I catch the glances she throws at me sometimes, by the way speaking of Lynn how are you two doing? The last I heard, you both got into a huge fight and didn't speak to each other for a week"

"We are still in a shaky relationship, by shaky I mean I had actually caught her cheating on me with that other new guy, with my two eyes but she keeps on denying it. And whenever I ask her to tell me the truth she brings up fights about how I do not have so much as faith or trust in her. Can you imagine that? And she has the balls to cheat on me."

"Um. I think she doesn't have balls. The last I checked we are both girls and I know for a fact that girls do not have balls, so maybe you would like to use another part of the female anatomy?"

"You little-"

"Bestie that loves you so much" I completed for him.

"Well for now that would do, till I find another new insult to give to you one that you do not know. Yeah we are not really happy together anymore, I am thinking maybe we should end the relationship".

"You both have been in a relationship for two years now. Come on Richy maybe she didn't mean it"

"Amber till you love someone and have them cheat on you for countless number of times then you would understand my pain. I made love to her just after we had reconciled after our big fight and do you know what she said?"

"Um. I am guessing we are fornicating let's stop it's a sin?"

"No you big head, she groaned another guy's name telling him to hit and push harder"

Ouch that had to hurt "wow" was all I could say.

"Yeah so you see it would be better if we broke up than staying together and she continues to cheat on me"

"I am sorry Richy. What she did was mean"

"It's okay Amber, hey I love you okay never forget that.  So what are you going to do now? Will you get a new job or will you come back here to Benny's? "

"Well I was thinking I could apply to a company. I went to business school and it was the best experience of my life. I have been thinking about that for sometime now. Being a waitress is fun and all and the tip is great but I want something different, you know something new".

______________________________________