Chapter Thirty Two

"Lennon, Amber so good to see you both here." Carl opened his arms for a hug and then shook Mr Brayden: "Hello Carl, it's so nice to see you here, how are you?: He dusted a speck of imaginary dirt off his shoulders. "Ah you know me, growing old but trying to look young, enough about me how are you? I heard what happened."

"She is fine Carl," he placed his arm around my waist and pulled me to him, Carl saw the little gesture, a smile played around his lips but he acted like he didn't see anything. "Well then I will leave you two to whatever it is you both are doing, the champagne is amazing do try a glass or two, it's the best of the best here. " and with that he walked off calling over a blond that he kissed on both cheeks as a sign of greeting. Of the two he was friendly and happy while my mister man here was unfriendly and so angry.

"Stay here and do not go anywhere." He had said and before I could protest he was heading towards the direction of a woman dressed in a skimpy golden dress, if she was to bend then oh, her assets would be seen. I spent an hour by myself walking around looking at various paintings and making small talk here and there, I wasnt really an alcoholic person but I had a flute of champagne in my hands just to keep me busy. Mr Brayden hasn't come back to me after he had left, in fact I didn't even see him among the crowd. I got tired of walking around in my heels.  I needed to sit down but then I needed to pee to.

The waitress was kind enough to show me to a private bathroom since the public one was filled to the brim. The corridor leading to it, was empty, I had just entered the bathroom heading straight for the door to the toilet when

"ah harder" I heard noises and sounds someone was in doing things that indeed did involve noises and sounds, I turned it would be so rude to disturb them. "You like it like this?" I stopped I knew that voice, I turned to face the door to the closed toilet. "Yes daddy faster, I love it like this." Then I saw the same dress the woman he had gone to see on the floor, along side her bra and under ware, he said something to her, I didn't quite get it, my mind was far, my heart was breaking.

Just then a woman pushed open the bathroom door heading for the sink, the two stopped and the door opened, and his eyes landed on me, the woman was wrapped around his waist and his, he was in her. The woman by the sink didn't acknowledge, any of us, she was so busy vomiting all that she had drunk. But the woman around his waist well, she felt the tension in the air and tried to remove herself form him.

I ran out of the bathroom, tears in my eyes ruining my make up. The fast place I went to was the bathroom downstairs, when I came out I grabbed the first glass that was in my line of vision, I swallowed it's contents in one gulp, it was awful but at least it made me forget about my aching heart. I walked to the bar and ordered something strong, I didn't bloody care if one glass was the amount of my pay cheque for three months, right now I felt emotionless, three glasses later I felt a hand grab me. "What the hell do you think your doing?"

Oh so he had the right to fuck a woman after touching me this morning, and still be mad at me for walking in on him in his busines and then coming to drink. I ignored him and took the forth or was it fifth glass I wasn't counting, "Amber you know you do not drink." He tried to pull me from the stool but I wouldn't budge, "What do you care?" I spat at him, "Your not my dad and besides I am old enough to drink."

He ran his hand through his hair. "And how the hell are you going to pay for the drinks Amber ?" He was angry oh he was well, "I would use my debit card, but if I don't have enough money I could still use my body, I am quite thick I am sure he wouldn't mind." I pointed a finger at the bar tender. I had actually checked him out even in my state, he looked like someone that would give it to me good. Real good.

Mr Brayden slammed a note on the bar and literally lifted me off my seat, the stuff I drank was so bloody strong, the floor was shaky, and I kept on seeing tall and short people everywhere I turned. "I am taking you home now, your drunk, you cant even move."

I turned to him, I almost fell I raised my two fingers to his face, "fuck you Lennon, or better still why not go and continue fucking your bitch, your not responsible for me." I moved through the crowd, I was in a bad state, I walked towards the back of the building where a club was located.

_______________________________________