Preference 13

He saves you from and first/big fight ::

Scott : Kate
~~~~
"Kate stop no one has to get hurt". Scott said calmly to Kate. Kate wanted something but I didn't know what. I was over in the corner behind a big pillar. Kate didn't know I was here but Scott and the rest of the pack did. I was try to listen in on the conversation.
"Scott I think you know what I want more than revenge. " she hissed " Revenge on you killing Allison or at least leading her to her death " Kate goes on and on. What does she want ?!?
" I want your precious, sweet , innocent little girlfriend " Kate said tauntingly. What??? she wants me ? I pushed me back into the pillar harder and hugged myself tighter. I was pushing against the pillar so hard, my foot slipped a little and I hit a rock with my foot and it rolled a little bit in front of me. My squeeze my Eyes tightly and I inhaled slowly and quietly . I peered around the pillar to see everything.
"Scott . " Kate said. " Did you bring your girlfriend with you" moving a little closer.
"No Kate. " Scott growled. "Stop. Right there. Or I'll kill you myself. " Scott said. He voice was low and scary. Kate laughed. She thought he was bluffing.

"I know you won't here me especially when you your girlfriends right there ( talking to bereskars) get her " Big fight broke out. Scott and Kate were fighting each other and Liam Derek and Melia wear Fighting berserkers. I had to get out of here. I ran outside into the dark cold windy night. I was surrounded by forest that goes on for miles and miles and I had no way out. I ran and ran and hid behind a big tree. I heard the fight following me and her people outside but I didn't know who it was. I continued on running and whoever was following me caught up to me. They placed their hand on my shoulder. I let out of piercings scary" AHHHHH".
"SHH SHH BABY GIRL !! "
"Scott ". I said relieved " your here " I was breaking down
"It's okay it's okay , I here now"
"I thought you were Kate " I sobbed
scott tried giving me a hug but I turned him down.
"I need some air. " I said and walked away.

______________________________________________________
Comment for part 2

Stiles , liam , etc. will be posted later😘