Perference 13 • part 3

Stiles : the mute

Stiles had texted me telling me that our plans go canceled. Whatever I'm fine with that but stiles .. he's been canceling a lot on our plans lately. I honestly don't know why. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to know why he cancelled.

••To :Stiles
Hey ! Why did you cancel on our plans again? Xoxo

He replied almost instantly

••From : stiles
My dad needed my help with a top undercover case.

•• to : Stiles
Alright then.
•• from stiles
Don't be mad
•• to stiles
I'm not
••from stiles
I love you
•to stiles
Love you too

Something is up. I just knew Stiles work wasn't working on a case with his dad. He is probably with Scott doing whatever it is he does. For some reason I just decided to do homework. I opened my book bag and realized that I don't have my math binder. Poop !(😂 😂). I guess I'll just have to go to school and get it. Ugh. I walked downstairs grab my car keys and head out the door. (Outfit #1 • pic in side )

Once I got to the school I was walking in the courtyard. As I was walking I was jiggling with my keys and heated something move in the back round.
"Hello?" I called out innocently. I heard the same thing but louder it sounded like a foot step.
"Is anyone the-" I gasped at the sight of a strange creature. He had no mouth. I was watching and stopped dead in my tracks. He picked up this axe that came out of no where and was about to throw it at me. No I don't have super fast reflexes like natural creature so I didn't move. But right before the axe could hit me someone yanked me out of the way. I cannot tell how scared I am right now. The person yanked me and I screamed for as loud as I could and for as long as I could.
"Shhh" stiles cooed---wait !! Stiles I was too scared to even care right now. I was breathing very heavily and very shocked and so all I did was hug him. He saved me.