What awaits...

"A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it"

      🍃...Park Enterprises...🍃

Jimin  got out of the car and tossed the keys to the guards and made his way towards the elevator,while passing by the lobby the employees didnt dare to look up suddenly someone found the floor fascinating,someone just realized they have a pair of feet ,and someone just found the meaning of their life in the files lying in front of them....when the Sexy-as-hell-who-can-burn-you-down-with-a-simple-gaze-C.E.O disappeared behind the gold walls of the elevator they all let out their breathes,AGAIN.

🍂At C.E.O Office🍂

Jimin entered his office with a poker face and on the way to his chair he hung his coat in the coat holder while folding up the sleeves of his white shirt.

"Tae did u bring the files?" Jimin said while looking for any new files on his table in the process looking at tae who was chewing on the strawberries while binge watching Netflix.

"Ywep,lwok oun ywour wight!...nwo nwo muy wight??!!ssho thatsh ywour lweft" the "C.F.O" said while his mouth was still stuffed with juicy strawberries.

Jimin looked at him with knitted eyebrows  trying to get what actually "The C.F.O " said but when he didnt get it,he got up taking the ipad from taehyung's hold shutting it off ,and then proceeded to pinch taehyung's nose depriving him of oxygen so automatically he gasped,opening his mouth in the process so that he can breathe but because of the "whole-truck load-strawberries" he choked on them spitting them back in the bowl,

"Here" Jimin said offering him box of tissues .

"Thank you for being soo "kind" to me" Taehyung rolled the third last word on his tongue,while taking the tissue box from the other's hold,still coughing and trying to catch his breathe.
"Whats gotten into you!?"Taehyung said while wiping his mouth and making a pout.

"i havent mastered "strawberries-in-the-mouth" language, now speak in a language that i can understand ,where are the files?"
Jimin replied plainly.

"Now that you are here then its on your right,but when u go to ur table it will be your left" Taehyung said with a pout still not happy about what jimin did to him.

Jimin raised his eyebrow while trying to understand the riddle taehyung just threw at him,when he looked down at his bestfriend pouting, his face softened a lil bit just a "lil" bit.

"thanks taetae" Jimin said playfully but still with no expression on his face,and got hold of the files on his table.

"Say that again!" Taehyung jumped from the couch and within seconds he was infront of Jimin.

"What?" Jimin replied as if he just didnt trigger the soft spot of tae.

"The thing that you said!" Taehyung replied back a lil impatiently.

After a good pause jimin chose not to waste further energy by replying because he already wasted alot of energy over that "6 ft dude" so he continued with his work.
Taehyung's shoulders slumped down all the excitement left his face but within a few minutes again his face lit up "Jiminah where did u go?"
"I went to talk to appa but when i didnt find him in his office but rather leaving office in a hurry without a driver ,i decided to follow him" jimin said flatly without looking at taehyung.
"....but ended up teaching a whole grown man the difference between a park and a ROAD" jimin continued and rolled his eyes at the end of sentence.

When Jimin lifted his head he was met with taehyung looking at him with adoration in his eyes.

He snapped his fingers infront of his eyes.Taehyung blinked his eyes meeting the other's questioning gaze,so taehyung chose to reply.