Jeon

Happy New Year !

(Please don't be a ghost reader , interact with the story , leave comments i would really appreciate that.)

Jimin woke up with an excruciating headache, the result of a night of excessive indulgence. "Oh, Fuck"he groaned, squinting against the intrusive morning light that seeped through the curtains, intensifying his pain.

As he turned to check the time, his eyes widened in shock; it was already half-past noon. Panic surged through him, and he hurriedly swung his legs over the side of the bed, still dressed in the remnants of his previous night's.

Yet, as he rose too swiftly, a wave of dizziness hit him, and he had to quickly sit back down. He hissed in discomfort, his hands instinctively coming up to his forehead. To his astonishment, he noticed angry red lines on his palms, their origin shrouded in confusion.

Gathering his wits, he turned his gaze to the side table, where an ointment and a small container of aspirin beckoned to him. Jimin swiftly took the aspirin, hoping for some relief. His next destination was the bathroom, where a soothing shower promised to help clear the fog in his mind. The ointment would have to wait, as he navigated his way through the remnants of his hazy night.

- .      

Jimin stood before the mirror, delicately drying his hair, when a sudden rush of memories from the previous night flooded his mind. The vivid recollections of the charity event, the heir of the prestigious Jeonafia family, as his very own personal bodyguard overwhelmed him who carried him bridal style to his room .Startled, he let out a frustrated groan and hastily left the bathroom, pacing back and forth in his room, nervously biting his nails.

He examined his palms and grimaced at the sight of his injured hands. "Stupid! Stupid! Who told you to get drunk!" Jimin chanted this self-deprecating mantra, his frustration building. He wondered how he would face the consequences of his actions. However, a glimmer of hope crossed his mind—why would his bodyguard come here now that everyone knows who he is?He raised a triumphant fist, but his celebration was short-lived as a jolt of pain shot through him, prompting a sharp hiss. Thats when he felt someone looking at him he rose his head and was met with a terrifying sight that made him scream in shock. Standing in his doorway was Jeon Jeongguk, impeccably dressed in a crisp white shirt, a navy blue coat, well-fitted pants, and polished black shoes. A long coat draped over his frame, his hair slicked back with a single strand falling forward as he observed Jimin keenly.

"How long have you been standing there?" Jimin finally managed to find his voice and asked, his voice nervous because of the very man standing infront of him.Jeongguk, without a word, casually entered the room. Jimin remained frozen as Jeongguk approached his bedside table and picked up an ointment. Jeongguk's reply was delivered in a monotone, "Longer than you'd prefer." He walked over towards the blonde and began examining his injured hands, carefully unfolding his clenched fist.

"That's rather impolite," Jimin responded.Jeongguk merely hummed in response, never looking up, and continued applying the ointment before finally stepping back, discarding the ointment on the bed.

Jeongguk glanced at his watch, his tone businesslike. "Get ready in 30 minutes; we have a commitment." With one final, inscrutable look at Jimin, he turned and exited the room. As soon as the door closed behind him, Jimin flung himself onto his bed, muffling his scream into a pillow.

"Jimin, pull yourself together," he whispered to himself. Struggling to regain his composure, he dashed into his wardrobe. The walls that he had built around himself for the past two years were slowly coming undone and he wasn't even paying attention ,the emotional floodgates had been opened, and he was no longer suppressing his feelings, releasing his emotions in unrestrained screams reminiscent of schoolgirls.
The reason:
Jeon Jeongguk.