hell nah...

🍁.

Life has never been easy but atleast it wasn't so petty , it has now started playing jokes on him sitting beside that asshole every morning he truly felt he was being baby sitted . Soon enough either he would slam his own head or that asshole's who is again driving at questionable speed.

"Get out" commanded his personal bodyguard, an imposing figure who often played the role of a relentless guardian, causing him to involuntarily flinch. Would it be too much to hope for a moment of civility?

Exasperated, he retorted, "Can't you display some tenderness for once?" A challenging glare was thrown in the bodyguard's direction. It was as though an unspoken compulsion kept his lips moving in defiance.

The bodyguard, that infuriating individual, responded with a smug expression, flexing his tattoed arm upon the steering wheel. His arrogant demeanor, far from being a distraction, seemed to amplify the tension in the vehicle.

"Does our princess desire royal treatment?" he inquired, gazing at him with an enigmatic intensity. Jimin's brow furrowed in disgust, wondering what peculiar force drove this man. As he prepared to exit, thoroughly exasperated by the day that had just begun, he was abruptly halted by a larger and reassuringly warm tattooed hand firmly grasping his wrist.

His head snapped around, meeting the enigmatic gaze of the other man. Jimin's eyes questioned the unexpected gesture. "What are you doing, Jeon?" he inquired, a note of irritation creeping into his voice. The bodyguard, with unwavering authority, responded, "It's Mr. Jeon to you, princess."

In response to this assertion, Jimin found himself nodding, a deviation from his usual demeanor. "Splendid," Jungkook remarked with approval. "Now, please exit." Without hesitation, Jimin stepped out of the vehicle, deliberately slamming the door with a resounding force, his patience thoroughly tested.

                   •.   •.  •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •.  •.

Jimin stood before the grand glass mirror, offering a panoramic view of the sprawling city of Seoul. His phone buzzed, drawing his attention away from the cityscape.

"Hello, who am I speaking to?" he inquired, his voice calm and measured.

The voice on the other end belonged to Taemin, a touch of nervousness evident in his tone. "It's me, Taemin. I just wanted to confirm if the plan is still on."

Jimin's reflection in the glass seemed contemplative. "Taemin-ssi, I don't recall ever giving the impression that I would abandon someone at the last minute."

Taemin's voice softened, "Jimin-ssi, I'm sorry if I came across that way. It's just... well, never mind. When should I pick you up?"

Jimin, his eyes fixed on the vast expanse of Seoul, couldn't quite explain the other's unexpected excitement that had gripped him about a business dinner. Before he could ponder further, Taemin made an unconventional proposition, "And I must add, it's not going to be entirely businesslike. We should loosen up a bit. I've also booked a bar."

Jimin, ever the cautious one, hesitated. "That might not be necessary, Taemin-ssi. I'm not particularly fond of going out, especially to bars. I might have to excuse myself from the bar idea."

Taemin, ever accommodating, responded quickly, "I apologize, Jimin-ssi, if I overstepped. Whatever suits you, I'll make it happen. How about I pick you up at 6 from your home?"

Jimin felt a sense of relief at Taemin's flexibility. "Perfect, that works for me. I'll see you then," he affirmed, concluding the conversation and reminding himself that he wasn't one for lengthy dialogues.