Lets see...

".....i wanna hold you ,when i am not supposed to"

🍃......At Park's Mansion......🍃

"Good Morning" taehyung's voice chimed through the Park's mansion,he made his way down the marble staircase wearing his white silk night suit and the gown over it was swaying over the stairs shinier than the diamonds.

Mr Park who was sitting on the lavender couch all ready to go for morning jog with a glass of juice in his hand looked over to his non biological son who he has brought up and has been both a mother and father to him ever since,Mr Park adored him just like the way he loved Jimin,he brought a ray of positivity with him whenever he was around,and Mr Park couldnt be more happier about his existence it was him who was keeping him sane.

"A very Good morning Tae" Mr park showed taehyung his beaming smile which the other reciprocated and high fived him.

"Jimin is sleeping ,right Dad?" Taehyung whispered putting a hand over his mouth so noone else could hear him,Mr park chuckled to himself he really was a kid when at home.

Mr Park copied his action "Yep taetae ,he is sleeping,wanna wake him up in Kim taehyung's way?"

Taehyung's eyes lit up ,ofcourse thats what he was best in and what better opportunity could he find than this one.He winked at his dad and pressed the button on the dial which was on the table which delivered message to the maids and within no time a maid was standing infront of them.

"Bring my violin over" Taehyung asked the maid.

After that Mr Park started to speak"Taehyung , a full time body guard who basically can be Secretary to Jimin will be joining you guys today ,he is a bit bossy because of the position he holds in his place so please handle Jimin because you know him how he is ,and this is important for jimin... as leemin is back now"Mr Park put down the glass of Juice and informed taehyung about the new presence because he knows how difficult it could get dealing "the mafia leader" as a bodyguard but he has no choice to it,he knew Leemin's intentions and this was the final stage.

Taehyung eyebrows furrowed on the mention of a body guard as why would jimin be needing a full time body guard and on the mention of Leemin he frowned hard ,clenching his jaws.
"As long as Jimin's protection is associated with it ,i will keep an eye on both of them attitude....but why cant we get rid of that Leemin?" Taehyung asked vulnerability evident in his tone at the end of sentence.

Mr Park sighed "You know Jimin,right?"
Taehyung gaze went down to the floor thinking about what Jimin has told them,so he weakly nodded.

"Sir,here" The maid came with the violin and handed to taehyung whose mood lit up.

Taehyung made his way towards Jimin's room with a mischievious grin on his face,every room had a passcode and finger print to open it ,and the finger prints of Taehyung ,Jimin and Mr Park worked on every room's even in Jimin's own apartment the three of them finger prints worked at the main door entrance to every room except Jimin's room about which taehyung was sulky but jimin wasnt giving in because of the stuff that taehyung did as of now what he was going to do ..!!!Yep right...

The door silently slided open exposing a room with an interior of Black the lightest color was Grey in there if we ignore the white marbly floor,there was Park Jimin sleeping peacefully wearing a black silk night suit and covered with his black duvets,the curtains  closed but even if they were drawn it was too early for the sun ,a black digital clock was placed on the side table which showed the time 4:51 am .

Taehyung sneakily opened the door to his balcony which showed the best view of Park's Garden and the huge fountain in the middle,taehyung started playing his violin,a smirk made its way to his lips.