Kang

Jeongguk had known from here it was going to escalate, he wasn't just tipsy but drunk . When jeongguk's attention had zeroed on him from across the lobby and saw the bartender looking at him with lust filled eyes his jaw ticked , because how was Park Jimin so stupid , dressed like that getting drunk with strangers around him .

"Hey , people will look " jimin slapped jeongguk hand away from his , jeongguk who was now towering over jimin looked at him with blank stare , and then after a second held his hand again this time making him stand . Jimin yelped and hiccuped .
"Okay you are very rich i know i am sorry " jimin apologized thinking jeongguk was making him stand because he got angry that he said he is also rich.
" But now people think you and i have something going on" jimin spoke with a pout and his finger poking jeongguk's chest .

This earned jeongguk's attention and he cocked his eyebrow in interest while running his tongue across the inside of his lower lip . He started walking out with their hands intertwined. Seokjin observed the scene with a questioning look, and Jeongguk subtly nodded in Jimin's direction, indicating that he was quite intoxicated. Seokjin understood and discreetly tapped the button on his earpiece to relay the information.

Jimin, attempting to conceal his state, had his hand on his face while simultaneously struggling with hiccups. As Jeongguk strode out through the front door, his car was waiting, and Yoongi emerged to hand over the keys.

"Paparazzi are going to have a field day," Yoongi remarked in his signature monotone, casting a glance at Jimin.

Jeongguk hummed in agreement, his expression unfazed. The paparazzi indeed went wild, with camera flashes popping incessantly as they tried to capture every fleeting moment of Jeon Jeongguk putting a slightly mumbling Jimin into his car. Jeongguk took his time, giving the paparazzi plenty of material to savor.

He took off on the roads of gangnam , jimin's home was also in gangnam just like jeongguk's, they would reach in no time to his home . Jeongguk saw that the roads were traffic free because of the whole gangnam in the hotel .

"Are these real diamonds?" Jimin's curiosity piqued as he gazed at the glittering gems. Jeongguk, not offering a direct response, merely cast a knowing glance in his direction. Jimin, understanding the implications, murmured, "It all makes sense now, your luxurious car, your confident demeanor." He leaned back in his seat, closing his eyes.

In no time, they arrived at Park Jimin's residence. The security at the gate recognized Jeongguk on the screen and promptly opened the gate with the push of a button. A team of bodyguards swiftly approached to assist both Jeongguk and Jimin. While Jeongguk stepped out and casually discarded his coat in the car, Jimin remained seated in the luxurious vehicle, with his eyes closed.

"Come on out," Jeongguk said politely to jimin,who slowly opened his eyes and offered a lazy, yet endearing smile. As he attempted to step out, Jimin stumbled back, his unsteady gait betraying his inebriation. Seeing Jimin's struggle, Jeongguk decided to take matters into his own hands and swept him up into a bridal carry. Jimin instinctively wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck.

Passing through the main door, the guards respectfully bowed to them. Jimin couldn't help but giggle, looking at the guard with curiosity. "Do you know that he is THE JEON JEONGGUK?" Jimin mused with a chuckle, and the guard kept his eyes fixed on the floor.

"I know, right? I'm still in shock that THE Jeon Jeongguk is my personal bodyguard," Jimin added with a sly glance toward Jeongguk. "You, The Jeon Jeongguk, are carrying me?" Jimin gasped playfully, pretending to try and escape from his hold.

Such a drama, the taller concluded in his mind , so a lil intoxication removes every filter from his mouth.

"Princess, please behave. You're going to hurt yourself. Stop pulling on the door," Jeongguk cautioned, his tone gentle but concerned. Jimin, however, met his warning with a mischievous grin.