||Chapter 2:||Werewolf Class??||

Here is ep 2 season 1 for the people that don't know the actual story I'm writing similarly,Enjoy!!

•After the registration and announcement•

Y/n's PoV:

Now we were outside the gymnasium that looked kinda packed! 'Geez' I commented in my mind. The raven head and the white head were chatting about something that I was not focused on and was more into my own thoughts, it was getting pretty much boring to just stay in my mind zone so I FINALLY listen to there conversation. "Home schooled, huh?" "Ye!"
"That sounds awesome!" "Um not really but then again it kinda depends on what you go about it I just honestly wanted to be alone and play online games but I kinda regret that since I didn't have friends in real life.." "Real life. What does that mean?" "Well I have this one friend online .I talked to them rarely but my other friend talked  him to chat together and played online games together and they're pretty cool." "That's cool, well at least you're not all alone." "What bout you!" "Well I have a friend that goes to this school, he's a sophomore, he's really cool and he dated two girls at the one time!" "Wow............that's cool to you ,he kinda seems like a player......." "he is, I mean I'm girl crazy but I'm not that girl crazy!! I don't think I will have the confidence to talk to one girl, especially another girl!" "Ye that sounds like a big effort" "Ye...I wonder when we go in...?" I wasn't paying that big of an attention but the moment Travis asked that the teach spoke. "Alright class-" but I muted the bickering of the Blabbering teacher.

Then Aph grasped my hand, which snapped me out of my thoughts, and dragged me with his 'not alone buddy' in the Gymnasium. "Why are you dragging me if you could of just asked me?" I asked as I stared slightly down at the little potato girl and shy male beside her practically slouching his bad so I look the tallest of the three. "Well you weren't responding so I thought that making you follow me would work-which it did work!" She said sassily. I was gonna throw a comeback but she talked to Travis right before I could even open my lips. "Wow there are so many clubs!" "Wow there is an anime club!" "So you're that kind of a nerd!" "Ehm" "just kiddi-"Then a volleyball came rushing towards me so I ducked, forgetting that the not alone buddies were behind me, specifically the white head. Travis suddenly plopped to the ground as the ball rolled away from the scene. "Wuahhh Travis!!" "Uaaawahh" "nice catch dork! You caught the ball with your face!!" "Well that's not very nice, especially that it was aiming for me first." I comebacked the cyan haired girl. "Hahaha you gotta admit that looked hilarious!" "No it wasn't!!Travis!!!!!!" Aph checked on Travis. then Laurence walked in saying" Katelyn, don't tease the freshmen..." "Hey come on I'm teaching them tough love, I didn't mean any harm in it!" "Tell that to the dudes face.....I'll go get the nurse..." "oh come on it's just the scratch!" "Not everyone can be as tough as you.." "oh if it's not the Charming Prince!" Aph then eeped in surprised as the blonde stepped in the conversation,*sigh* how am I stuck with this drooler... "says the freshmen girls that drool over you, I swear I don't think they even wanna know your name.!" "Heh, jealous...?" "Hmph ,I don't really care. you're annoying!" "Hey don't ya have to get to your own club to get too?" "Oh that's right!- hey you freshman!" "Me?" I said confused. "Yes you. sorry for your friends over there, anyways come along to my club if you wanna hang out!" "There's the sweet Katelyn I know!" "Shut up Pretty Boy!! Anyways the girls need me, catch ya later!" Then she waved her hand up as she ran towards the numerous crowd of freshmen. "Hey, sorry about her. are you okay?" Asked the dream boat to Aphmau. I did the 'are you serious' look at Aph but she was to focused stuttering her voice towards the Prince Charming himself. "U-uh-umm Yes!" With extending out the letter 'Y'. "You sure, you're drooling" and then Aph released another eep of embarrassment this time. Then Garroth laughed enchantingly but that doesn't work on me! "I-I'm perfectly f-fine. oh but look Travis!! That's Right!!!!!" Aph rambled on about if Travis was okay while I noticed a glance from what the girl named Katelyn said 'Pretty Boy'. I blushed the tiniest bit since I caught his split second stares but also from embarrassment. "Seems like you guys are fine here. I need to walk around to see if any other freshmen needs an assistants, don't be afraid to come and ask me for help or anything else, ok?" "Okay bye" I said instead of Aph. He shot me a smile and left, but now I was staring at the Daydreaming raven head and at the conscious boy questioning what was happening for a bit. "Who's the Dream boat you're drooling over?" He finally asked with courage of me walking a bit closer towards the two. "Eh.....what?" Aph nervously giggles at Travis and I but more targeted to Travis. "I'm not drooling!" "Um, you were." I said with a sassy tone of voice. "Wait, why are we talking about that!?!Travis you okay?" "Yea, I'm fine.I just feel like I got hit by a truck!" "Oh I'm so sorry! That must of been so embarrassing for you!!" "Ye, normally it would've been embarrassing if I didn't have someone here to take care about me. So, Thx for that" "I—didn't do anything that much" "I didn't feel alone and that's enough for me!" "You're too wholesome/sweet" I And Aph said at the same moment and we just shook it off by laughing.  "Well come on! Let's go check out all the clubs!" "Yeah, let's do it!" And then we went off.