||Chapter 8:|| .....What????||

===========================================================================

           This is the link to episode 8 of PDH Season 1, If you want...WATCH IT! ^^^^

                                                 Okay see ya at the end if you read it! :)

===========================================================================

Y/n's PoV:

Well you might think my mom is rude, but she really isn't. She just acts mean because either she is stupidly drunk or she does not want my dad to hurt her, which I don't mind her doing as she is protecting herself. But thing is, She practically DRAGGED me out so I don't just stay inside for the whole weekend and to meet her new friends and their children...I feel like I'm gonna cry since who wants to be forced to meet many strangers "C'mon girly!!!! get a move onnnnnn!!!!!!" "FINE!" and yes, she is making me run there. To be honest, I was hyped to get to play with FC but I don't have a computer game on my phone. Oh yeah, My brother is with us as well for the same reasons as mine. I recognised the park as this is where those delinquents normally stayed as they say. But also when I got to have the fun of my life with Laurance, Aphmau and Garroth. I ran quicker to catch up with the other two and ran past them by accident so I stopped until they caught up to me since I have no idea where the parents are meeting. I thank god got my phone. I quickly typed to FC that my mom dragged me to the park and it went like this: (Y/n: Italic FC: Bold) "Hey FC!" "Hey U/n! why are you not online?" "My mom dragged me outside to meet her friends" "sorry :(" "Hey it's fine!" "I was already busy myself with school and cleaning my room anyway :')" "LOL Anyways talk to you later!!" ":D" "Yeah, Bye U/n!" I shut my phone as they FINALLY caught up to me. "so where are we supposed to meet these kids and there parents??" "They should be here in a few mins darl!!!" I walked around to find the nearest bench and noticed a specific shorty looking like she's suffering from her mother as well. I decided to say hi to them. "Hey Sylvanna! Hey Aph!" "HEY GURLLLLLL" Oh no...She's acting like my mom... "Hi Y/n!!" She said with a little wave, the reason me and FC were gonna not play with Aph is because she said her mom forced her to go somewhere and now I know where. "So, what do you think of your friends mom's new jogging outfit?" "it looks great on you!" I said. "Thanks! It's pretty tight, yo." "Mom! Where did you learn to talk like that?" "From two friends of mine. Speaking of which, they both should be here any minute." "W-wait, you invited two other adults to join us? Ugh. Mom!" "Haha! Of course I did! I didn't want to be seen alone with my daughter! She's so embarrassing!" "Heh, don't sass me, Mom. Ugh! Wait, I should be saying that about you!" "Haha! Calm down, Mija! These "other adults" are cool. I just reconnected with one of them this week and met the other a few months ago. In fact, they both're bringing their kids, too, so while we're jogging and catching up, you can play with them!" wait a god damn minute...OH NO! "Oh, so I'm just a free babysitter." "Hahahaha!" "*sighs* Fine, but you owe me. *another one sighs* So, am I watching some five-year-old brats again?" "No, you're not! I think they're the same age..." "huh?" "HEYYY DARLLLL, WHERE DID YOU RUN OFF TO NOW-" I saw my mother stand there and then suddenly get super hyper. "HEYYY GURLFRIENDD!" "...AHHHHHH GURL I DIDN'T KNOW SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!!" "YOU ALREADY KNOW MY DAUGHTER??? That's so un- yo cool of you darl to not tell me!" I was legit crying on the inside and could tell Aph felt the same. "Sorry mom-" "No more sozzing from you cuzz..I WANNA CATCH UP WITH MY GURLFRIEND!!!" I just sat next to Aph but forgot my brother is a prankster that takes it too far. I felt one pair of hands on each of my shoulders and a sudden weight of falling off came to quick for me to stop them. I fell down with weight still on me. "B/N!! off of me you're fat!" Once he helped me up I sent him a deadly glare that instantly stopped his giggles. I sat back down and gave Aph a reasuring look and then she straight away calmed down her shock wave. "Sooooo...When is our other gurl, hmmmm?" "Hm? Well,-" I heard four sets of footsteps nearing our location. An unfamiliar femanine voice starts speaking as the steps have stopped. "Hey Gurlfriends!" "AH! Wassup gurl!" said mine and Aphmau's mom at the same time. Why did my mom teach her slang to the other moms?" "Oh Sylvanna, it's been years! You're still lookin' fine!" "She is SO right!" "You both are ones to talk! I just had one kid, you had two and gurl you had three and look at you two! I'm so jealous of you both, Zianna and M/n! "Oh, and you must be Aphmau, Y/n and B/n! Look at how beautiful you all are! You're all going to have so much fun together!" i sweat dropped at the woman. "It's nice to meet you! W-wait. You said 'all'? Great. So I'm babysitting multiple brats." "Well, I wouldn't exactly call us brats." I was shocked that all three Ro'meave brothers are in the same place. Why? because Vylad said that the middle child, that is an emo, doesn't get forced into this kind of stuff and now he is here, in the flesh. " "Ah, what the-! G-Garroth! W-What are you doing here?!" "Funny, I was about to ask you both the same thing. But I think I figured it out." "Wait, you're- Zianna's-" "*sighs* So, this is the brat WE have to babysit?" "Oy! I'm no brat! *mumbles you are!" "Hey, not-alone buddies!" "Mom, are you kidding me! These people all go to my school!" "*gasps* Zianna! I didn't realize that your boys went to the same school as my daughter!" " Same with my son and daughter!" "Oh same-zies! That's so adorable!" "Oh, we have so much to catch up on Zianna. Ready to start our jog gurliez?" "Right. Ok, kids, have fun together! Remember, Zuzu, I want you to try at least one sport with your brothers and new friends while you're here at the park! We need to toughen you up, but not so much that you aren't so tough for mommy kisses!" "Uh- Mom! Stop embarrassing me!" "I love you too, Zuzu! You kids play nice!" "Y/n, you better not be lazy and not do anything but talk to those online friends of yours!! Make sure y/n doesn't just do that, B/n!!!" "Oh Zianna, do you still listen to our lady, Beyoncé?" "BEYONCE!?" My mom said excitedly. "Are you kidding me?! I brought those portable speakers so we could listen to her while we run! This is going to be the bo-omb!" "Word, yo!" Why did my mom teach these slang words to THEIR parents. They then ran off fan-girling to Beyoncé.