||Chapter 16:|| Me VS The Jerk...||

===========================================================================

                                                                                    Enjoy!

===========================================================================

ON THE FIELDS

Y/n's PoV:

"Oh, this is so exciting! I love the annual sports festival! Aren't you excited, Katelyn?" "Of course, I'm excited! I'm gonna OWN, those juniors in volleyball this year!!" I was excited for once in awhile because I love sports festivals, that is when you can show off the most and not go into a club. "Hehe, didn't you lose to them when they were sophomores last year?" "Exactly. They were the only class we won against that we lost to last year and that's because I had won all the events prior. I was exhausted..." "That's why this year I hope you learned your lesson..." "Oh, I have!!" "Good, I'm glad. Now you know that you have to...-" "I've been training all year to carry the team on my own!" I held a laugh. "Katelyn, that's not that the lesson!!! The lesson is TEAMWORK!" "Huh? Oh, yeah, that. Whatever. NOW LET'S GO CRUSH SOME CLASSES!!!" "Huh? Katelyn, wait up! Hmm? Heh, good luck my darlings Aphmau, Y/n and Kawaii~Chan!" "Pray you guys don't have US as an opponent this year. I won't go easy just because we're friends... BWAHAHAHAHA!!" Katelyn said with an evil face like this one >:) (I had to). Oh I cannot wait to show off. "Umm... Y/n~Chan doesn't think we'll have Katelyn~Chan as an opponent, does she?" "Heh, I'm not worried at all, Kawaii~Chan. Katelyn isn't the only one who's good at sports, you know." I said with a sly smile on. "Y/n~Chan is good at sports, too?!!!!" "I don't think I'm amazing, but I don't consider myself someone that just fails the team either. I'm actually excited to go up against Katelyn, if we get matched up with their class, that is. Just stick with me, Kawaii~Chan. We'll give them a run for their money. Same with you Aph!" There was a thud from where Katelyn walk towards and I looked at what happened. "YOW! Help me...!!" He did a face like this one: X(...Yes it was mine and Aph's Not-Alone Buddy, Travis... "WHAT THE?! Why were you in the bushes DIRECTLY behind me?! I thought you were some kind of stalker, kid!!" "I think he might have been staring at your..." When did that shy guy become a pervert...? "We're discovered, Travis! RUN!!!" Oh...that's why... "Dante! Don't leave me alone! She's gonna kill me!" "Huh..? Travis? What is he doing over there..?-" Someone bumped into me and I grunted in slight pain. "Excuse you!!" I said angrily. "Hmm" "Do your manners even exist?" "I wouldn't need them if stupid shorty's would watch where they're standing." "STOP calling me that!" "Why don't you make me?" "Come over and I will!!" My hands turned into fists as I was ready to fight a jerk like him. "You really think you can go up against ME? Hahaha.... I'll spare you the embarrassment." My eye twitched and I looked down. "...UGHHHHH!!! THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT WITH THAT GUY!" "W-What is Y/n~Chan doing??" Aphmau was just confused. "I'm gonna show that JERK what a shorty can do!! HYAH!"