||Chapter 12:|| SKIPPING SCHOOL!? CAUSING TROUBLE!!!???!?!||

===========================================================================

                                                      Well I have nothing else to say so....

                                                                   HI AND ENJOY!!!!!

===========================================================================

Y/n's PoV:

"I growled at the manipulative bitch. "Leave. Me. Alone!" "Oh, come on. You still can't be mad at me. Think abut it this way. Isn't "Kitty" a cuter nickname than 'Shorty' or 'Idiot'?" "They're are ALL bad! And I HATE having any of those nicknames!!" "Aw, it just means that people have a special affection for you." "So... you like me or somethin'?" "Nah, not one bit. I just like toying with people, and you, missy, set yourself up to be the perfect target." "....How?!" "Hm, let's see. Well first off, you got caught up with Laurance and Garroth (laughs) oh, and how lucky am I that they both ended up liking you and that potato! It's the perfect formula to not only toy with you, but I get the pleasure of seeing them go at each other if one of them finds out. Second, Ivy hates your guts. So if she saw this picture of you kissing her man, well, I'd hate to think what she'd do." "I don't care what someone like YOU or IVY will do anymore! I just am stuck here because I don't break promises! AND HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT THAT PLASTIC BARBIE" "The walls have ears, my dear Kitty. Oh, but not only that, you turned out to be a feisty one! Seeing how you dealt with that Aaron guy! Which means you're going to be a fun one to have in my gang." "I already SAID this, I'm not joining your stupid gang 'SKs' you can't force me and what kind of a name is 'Shadow Knights', it is a lame name if you ask me." "Oh, I'm not going to force you. You're going to join on your own." "Huh?...Pft! Yeah, right." The bell rings through the school. "That's be bell. Come on, let's go." "Yes to class! Because that sounds like an AMAZING plan." "Haha! Hahahaha! Nope, no, we're skipping school today." "What?! No I can't!" "You heard me, let's go." "No. Way. In. Hell! Go get your little 'lackeys' to skip with you." "Sasha and Zenix are always waiting outside of school." I saw Aaron once again walking through the hallways "Huh?" Aaron then stops a little away from us and looks at Gene- I mean bitch and I. I stared into his eyes in a plead but quickly turned it back to anger as I noticed the bitch looking in my direction. "...Tch!" "Grr." He growls and walks off. Dang it! I wasted another chance to be helped out here! ... I hate myself for my STUPID selfishness and dumbness of myself as I really am...an idiot. "Heheh. You're the only one I know that can look at that guy in the eye. You're tougher than what other people say. Now follow me. If not, I'll just text this picture to Laurance and that small potato. I'm sure they'll love to see it. It will get Laurance motivated for his upcoming game for sure! and making your best friend for sure break your long friendship! Hehehehe!" I glared at him with venom but took a deep breath to calm myself down. The bit-Gene walks off. I paused, then shook my head at the arrogant  follows him.