||Chapter 17:|| Katelyn has a- WHAT???||

===========================================================================

IN WEREWOLF CLASS

Y/n's PoV:

I was looking at the flyer that Kawaii~Chan gave to me, it was the bake sale that was coming up. I never went to one, for obvious reasons... but I really am excited to finally be allowed...I just didn't tell anyone as my brother did the same before and it worked for him, yes he is again not gonna say anything. Oh yeah, when I got home yesterday, my mom was MAD but my brother didn't care what happened and just hugged me, I had to explain everyone but I obviously left out somethings like being in the BOYS changing room and a BOY helped me. I sighed and rubbed my irises because of not getting sleep. I looked at where Aphmau used to sit and now it was replaced with the guy that was thrown out of the window. I wished Aph was still in here, since I had an exuse to not sit in my seat for a while...but life sometimes cannot be fair. Luckily Aaron, the jerk, isn't here yet. Just as I thought that, he walks in, sits where his assigned seat is and faces away from me. I blushed, remembering what happened yesterday. I put the flyer in my pocket and stared at him with a tint of pink still on my face. "What?" "N-nothing!" When did I stutter so much. "Is there something on my face?" "aside from the bandage, cuts, and oh, let's not forget, stupid all over your face! No. Nothing!" I said rudely. "Oh yeah? Well, I'm not the only one. Go look in a mirror." "Exactly. no—tch— WHAT is your PROBLEM?" "You're the one who's face is red." "That's because— never mind! Just— do me a favor and stop breathing or something like that!" I looked away but I saw someone staring at me, I gave them a 'what are you staring at!?' look. He, after awhile looked away. I sighed and started to think how my past self was so rude and caused trouble just because someone changed that past me but I'm happy I'm not like her, my past self, anymore...I was too confident when I was able to fight my old bully there. I just took out my scetchbook and continued drawing until class start and I closed my book to pay attention.