「 3 」

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

『 Her petals helped yet didn't notice the felt 』

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

⪻ ❃ ⪼

Walking through the bridge of Monstadt, a bunch of pigeons flew away from the ground.

" Hey! What are you doing!? You scared them away! " The trio's attention was caught by a loud warning of a young boy with pale skin, blue eyes and short dirty blonde hair.

" They'll come back " Aether said. Though a single pigeon landed on (Y/N)'s shoulder. The kid looked at the (H/C) haired girl, remembering the warmth of his father before he went away.

" Daddy? " The boy said while looking at (Y/N). She raised her eyebrows in shock, as much as she wants to refrain laughing, she couldn't help but feel sad for the kid.

" Aether, Paimon, You can go ahead "

" Are you sure? "

" Yes " and with that, the duo left, leaving (Y/N) with the kid who was in the verge of crying. The girl just hugged the kid, who was now letting out tears of sadness.

" Daddy. . . I miss him. . . "

" Shhh. . It's alright. . . I'm sure he misses you too. .  " The girl comforted, gently combing his hair and muttering calming words. Soon enough, the kid stopped crying.

" What's your name, little one? " She asked.

" My name is Timmie! " The kid, Timmie said with a slightly cheerful response. (Y/N) smiled at the boy's cheerfulness. Reminds her of the kids back in her hometown.

Above the Timmie's head is a Camellia Flower glowing brightly. Only she could see it. Her smile slightly faded as she knew the meaning of the flower. Longing. . .longing to have his father back with him.Yet the kid doesn't know that he's father is gone, only the last memory of his father smiling at him embedded on Timmie's mind.

" Anyways, I'll see you around Timmie! Always remember you're flower won't leave you! " The (H/C) haired girl said before walking towards the entrance of Monstadt, leaving Timmie confused by her words.

" What did she mean by that? "

⪻ ❃ ⪼

As the (E/C) eyed female entered the vicinity of Monstadt, eyes of the citizens gazed upon the unknown girl. Some looked at her with suspicion while the rest were in awe. It's not everyday you see someone whose beauty is out of this world.