「 21 」

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

『 Blessed Everlastings 』

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

⪻ ❃ ⪼

After sending the Crystal (F/F) to her Everlastings back at Sakurai, the Floret Archon walked out of the room she once rested. Aether and Paimon went to Windrise to meet the Anemo Archon. Aether first urged that Venti wait and refused to leave the (E/C) eyed girl. After much pursuit, Aether reluctantly agreed to meet the Archon after they had rested.

Rei and Enki went to meet Diluc for awhile, something about Rei introducing grape juice to Enki. Apparently Enki doesn't know what grape juice is. Rather of being aware of the various kinds of drinks, the Everlasting of Gentleness was overly preoccupied with training. So that's why the Everlasting of Peace is now inside the Tavern and ordering grape juice.

" Rei . . . why is it so purple? " Enki looked at the glass full of grape juice, curiosity looming over him. Diluc who is with them, looks at Enki with confusion. 

" Has Enki seen grapes before? " Before Rei could answer, Daisy flowers suddenly appeared around the tavern. The black haired child giggled as she gazed upon the now happy Enki who took a sip of the now half empty glass of grape juice.

Diluc slightly smiled, seeing how happy the Everlasting of Gentleness is after drinking his favorite juice. It reminded him of his past, oh how he remembers the time he tried grape juice for the first time.

" This is so good! " Enki cheered as Rei smiled. Its official! Enki's favorite drink is now grape juice. He would have opted for Sakuya's favorite drink but apparently her favorite is some type of alcohol? He wanted to try it but (Y/N) forbids him, she just told him that it's way too strong for him to handle. 

Luckily the tavern is closed for renovations, meaning that no has seen the appearance of Daisy flowers floating around. Diluc was quite tired and too annoyed to open the tavern to the drunkards in Mondstadt, of course money ain't a problem to him considering that he makes a lot of mora worldwide from his liquors.

" Would Enoxy enjoy this? All he drinks is Jasmine Tea because Mother enjoys them " Enki thought about the 1st Blessed Everlasting of Sakuya. Its true that the Blonde Haired Everlasting drinks Jasmine Tea most of the time, it was (Y/N) who introduced it to him. 

" Enoxy? is he like you two? An Everlasting? " The red haired adult asked, growing curious about Sakurai. Indeed, he traveled there but he only stayed for a short while so he never knew much about the Everlastings that protects Sakurai and their Archon, Sakuya.