「 10 」

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

『 An Archon. . . I knew it 』
༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

⪻ ❃ ⪼

" We shouldn't discuss important matters. . . Out in the open " Jean finally finished her words. Aether nodded before turning around to look at (Y/N) but when he did, the said girl was missing.

" Eh? Where did (N/N) and Rei go? " Aether asked, surprising the Acting Grand Master as well. How could she not notice the disappearance of those two? It's odd. Jean also noticed that the black haired child has the same vision as (Y/N).

' Those two. . . It's peculiar that they both walked off unnoticed. I could sense their elemental energy but it's like their hiding it '  Jean pondered on her mind before walking off. She might need to speak to Lisa about the Vision they both have.

Aether frantically looked around or even tried to sense their elemental energy but no avail. He looked at the (F/F) brooch she gave him and his relief came when the brooch glowed pink.

' I'm sure she'll be fine. She's an Archon after all ' Aether thought, he is sure that she's okay. She's strong after all.

And with that, they went off to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters.

⪻ ❃ ⪼

"You two are from Sakurai, right? " Diluc asked, eyeing the (H/C) haired girl whose face present of shock. She knew it, her instincts about this man infront of her has knowledge of her Nation.

Rei now remembered who this male was, as far as she can, Diluc was the one who asked about the History of Sakurai from the Sakurain. Her being an Everlasting, it's quite a perk to listen to voices from afar.

(Y/N)'s turned neutral, she looked at those red eyes of the red head and then smiled. She might despise the colour red but red has it's meaning.

" I guess you've been there, Diluc " her answer confirmed Diluc's question. The Red haired boy's suddenly widen, seeing the swirling pink rose flowers behind her with a mix of (F/C) Sakura flowers. It felt nostalgic to him, the scent of the blooms, the breeze, the scent, and its life.

" If I remember correctly, you we're the one seeking the truth about your father " Rei said, whilst the boy nodded. Luckily the tavern is quite empty, only a few drunkards who are either passed out or couldn't bother with the situation.

Her Floret vision ceased down, the flowers disappearing like dust. The Archon took a sip on a teacup that appeared out of nowhere. Rei was stunned by this appearance, the teacup she's using is one of the locked possessions of Sakuya aka (Y/N).