「 12 」

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

『 Losing someone is a greater pain than ending a friendship 』༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

⪻ ❃ ⪼

" Oh nooooo!!!! " Venti looked behind him to see Aether and Paimon running out empty-handed.

" We're busted! Run! " Upon hearing those words, Venti quickly summoned wind currents for them to glide to safety.

They glided until they reached Angel's Share, where Diluc and Charles were talking and a woken up Rei, sipping on grape juice.

About (Y/N)? She's reading a book that Diluc have given her. She's resting still on the third floor.

" Master Diluc, this is the week's accounts " Charles showed the red haired male the papers in which he scans. His signature frown once again showed as the accounts drastically went down.

" Hmm. . . The disaster has greatly affected business "

" Well, let's hope it all ends soon " The door opening was heard, as the two males looked at it's direction.

Venti stepped forward, " Hi, we'd like a seat at your ahhh. . . Least conspicuous table "

Diluc's keen eyes looked upon the trio, something is suspicious about them. Rei didn't bother turning around since grape juice is her priority, also she's telling stories to Charles.

Aether and Paimon we're about to greet Rei when Venti pushed them towards the stairs as they hide on the second floor.

The Ragnvindir crossed his arms, how odd is it that a bard would want to be in a least conspicuous table when he should be performing. That heightened his suspicions.

The tavern's door once again opened, two knights came in.

" Ah, Master Diluc. Have you seen two thieves around? " Otto asked the red haired male. His frown made the two nervous as they've heard that Diluc is intimidating. No cap but (he hot)

" What happened? Why have you mobilized so many guards? " Diluc asked, slightly glancing at the trio on the second floor.

" Haven't you heard, Master Diluc? Two thieves were trying to steal the Holy Lyre! " Rei, who is listening to the conversation, is interested on what's happening. She remembered a story from Enoxy about a Holy Lyre and how it's related to Sakuya.