「 8 」

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

『 It's her hatred that led him here 』

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

⪻ ❃ ⪼

" Sakuya! Please calm down! This isn't you! " His wailing was never heard, She only thought of pure hatred, nothing more than just her hatred seeping in her heart.

The God of Anemo suddenly felt two presence getting closer, he looked at the distorted Archon of Sakurai before disappearing into thin air.

" (N/N)! " Aether shouted, as soon as he was near, he almost screamed at the sight infront of him.

Skin covered in scars

" (N/N)!? "

Tattered Clothing

" ... "

Pitch Black Eyes

" ... "

Gigantic black pointy horns on her disheveled hair

" ... "

Chains on her wrist, feet, neck and waist

" 𝙍𝙪𝙣 𝘼𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 "

Lastly. . . Her nails, turned pointy long with a black substance present on it. . .

He was speechless, this. . .this isn't the (Y/N) he knew! Where is the real (Y/N)? Upon looking unto the eyes of the female infront of him, he could sense nothing but hatred. The red spiderlily petals swirling around her form gave off an ominous aura which scared Paimon.

" Pa. . Paimon is scared! " The child let out a small scream of fear. She hid behind Aether, who summoned his sword for protection.

The now distorted (Y/N) summoned her katana, black blood present on it before dashing towards Aether to attack. The blonde tried his best to block the sudden attack of the female but with the strength she has was enough to flung him away within 5 meters.

" (N/N)! This isn't you! Why are you doing this!? " He shouted, he got up from the ground as he tries to block the red spiderlily petals, that are now razor sharp , coming his way.

" 𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙐𝙥 "

(Y/N) once again dashed towards him, summoning blazing fire lilies on her left hand as she shoots out the blazing lilies unto Aether.