Headcannons

I'm still working on the chapter but my mind drifted to this so enjoy!

~ (Y/N) would sometimes braid Aether's hair whenever it becomes loose, she would put flowers on it from time to time.

~ Paimon bugs (Y/N) alot of times just to get her to cook delicious meals. She likes Aether's cooking but prefers (Y/N) because hers taste more a mother's cooking.

~ About (Y/N) pushing a hilichurl unto a cliff? She finds it funny but at the same time, she feels like it's wrong. That's why she tends to use Daffodils when using her vision.

~ Dvalin and (Y/N) are like siblings, they sometimes bicker or even fight but all in all, they are inseparable before the tragedy happened.

~ When Aether would feel down or longing for his sister, (Y/N) would try to cheer him up or just cause chaos that will get Aether's attention- (she almost fainted from a day long lecture of Aether).

~ Butterflies would flock around her since she is the Floret Archon.

~ (Y/N) would sometimes dance upon the shore of the sea, it reminds her of her mother, who always does this back at her home.

~ She once swallowed a rock, thinking that she'll transform into something 💀 ( Aether cleared that she half asleep and thought of the rock as one of her jewelled petal )

~ Paimon got sick when (Y/N) bloomed a lot of flowers around her.

~ and yes I need sleep of bye 🕳️🏃🏻‍♀️

Might delete this when I wake up JSNSNSJSN..... . . . .