「 19 」

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

『 Even if you healed me, the wound will always leave a scar 』

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

⪻ ❃ ⪼

As they all fell, panic arises. If you would think that gliding or bringing out a wind glider is the solution? Well not . . . The collapsed domain of the dragon who protected Monstadt no longer full of ruble or pillars that are vulnerable but rather an empty void above the clouds.

(Y/N) felt the poison of the corrupted shard upon her back, the air around her felt comforting . . . like the comfort she desired after she has woken from eternal sleep.

" Sakuya! " shouted as distressed Enki who is in the arms of the blonde haired boy. Aether tried to reach out for the (E/C) eyed girl but she was too far to be reached nor to be grabbed.

They kept on falling, it felt so pressuring that in a minute or less, they'll end up dead on the ground. What they didn't expect is that the dragon they have helped flew down and catched all of them on his back.

' Dvalin? . . . ' she thought, soon the pain from her back felt tiring. The poison from the shard affected her but not a lot. Rei immediately went beside her Archon, summoning Lavender petals that surrounds the almost unconscious Floret Archon.

Aether felt too weak to keep his eyes open, after all, the battle was intense but he knows it's finally over. His golden eyes gazed upon the (H/C) haired girl, a smile adorned his lips.

' It's finally over . . . ' and lights out for him.

The Acting Grand Master, Jean, held unto an unconscious and sleeping Paimon. She was glad the fiasco of the dragon has been solved and now she can rest for a bit as the battle she went on, tired out her whole being.

Diluc Ragnvindr, despite the way of exhaustion looming over him, he stayed awake, resting his self as he looks over his companions who are either passed out or resting like he is.

His red eyes stared upon the two Archons infront of him. To think he would encounter Archons in his life, and the bard who plays and drinks in his tavern is the Anemo Archon. What a joke . . . But the joke never existed anymore, his eyes has seen what shouldn't be seen.

' Archons huh . . . I knew that Lady (Y/N) is quite the familiar person like how the books I've read and the nation I've travelled upon is connected to her . . . ' his thoughts spoke, remembering the books his father has given them and his journey on Teyvat, stumbling upon a nation that is not known at all.