「 9 」

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

『 Her aura calmed those who are in grief 』༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

⪻ ❃ ⪼

They quietly walked back towards Monstadt, hands still laced unto each other. Rei and Paimon following them like they are their parents.

Aether stopped, causing the three to stop as well.

" Eh? Aether why did we stop? " asked the (E/C) eyed girl, unlacing the hands that were once laced. Aether looked at (Y/N), he knew that he won't get an answer about his sister from her but he's curious about her. She's an Archon and from what Paimon has said, she's a hidden archon.

" I'm curious. . . "

" About? "

" Your nation and basically you being an Archon " the blonde said, Rei jumped in excitement as she heard the word nation. It's no doubt that this little black haired child likes to tell about the Nation she protects and lives.

" Oh! Can I tell him about your Nation, Sakuya? " Rei asked, she's knowledgeable despite she appeared young. (Y/N) smiled and nodded which Rei raised her hands.

" Sakuya is the Archon of the Hidden Nation of Sakurai. It's not easy to get there because you have to cross to a vast ocean with thunderstorms and strong waves! "

" Paimon is scared of thunder! "

" Anyways! Sakuya is our Archon, she's called by many names such as ' Goddess of Oath ' , ' The Jeweled Serenity ' , ' Glimmering Flower of Teyvat ' and many more! " Rei then activated her vision, lavender flowers appeared on the air around them as they formed into the symbol of Sakurai. ( Which is the five-petaled flower )

" Woah, that's really pretty! " Paimon clapped as Rei giggled cutely. ( awww )

Aether was so overwhelmed by this information, who would have thought the girl he travels with is actually an Archon. As for (Y/N), she almost slapped her head from the names the child has spoken.

' Glimmering what now? '

" About Sakurai, it's filled with (F/C) petaled Sakura trees! Also it's quite peaceful minus those treasure hoarders and maybe a few abyss mages heh. . . Anyways! Sakurai City is the main place of Sakurai! There are a lot more places such as Natagamo Mountains that are filled with shimmering Iris flowers "