CH. TEN | One Truth and a Lie

"Y/N L/N, HEIR OF THE L/N bloodline from Marley, your grace."

Small gasps and distant whispers sounded throughout the room. The belief in which that bloodline actually existed was said to only be an old story that was brought back to life.

But before them stood that girl.

That girl who was from books that were stowed away.

The L/N bloodline.

A bloodline deemed to be scarce. One that was rid from the walls holding humanity for years, had suddenly appeared before them.

The last name that past enemies had feared for the rest of their lives. The certain bloodline that was created to protect anyone from anything that endangered those around them.

This girl was the holder.

The heir.

The person which nations from the past feared immensely. The person who caused destruction wherever she went.

Those who possessed this blood were said to have been slaughtered, and gone for eternity. Never to be seen by anyone ever again.

Doubt of the moment plagued the minds of these imbeciles who had no other thoughts than to comment on this girls past.

How ever did Marley manage to gain something so valuable to Eldians?

Eren looked grimly at the girl, eyeing her up and down, scanning every piece visible. It fogged up his mind, thinking she was connected to the last and final piece to this puzzle that he desperately needed to solve before time was up.

'That look in her eyes... it's telling a whole different story than the one from those books...'

"That's the heir to humanity's strongest bloodline? The bloodline in which even the Ackerman's envied?"

                "But she looks like nothing but a child."

"There is no way that such a gift of power was bestowed amongst this, this Marleyan."

All the commotion made Y/N sigh as she stood up, dusting off her newly given uniform.

The Scouts had offered her a change of clothes, adjusting to the place where she was presumed to live once, if successfully, joining their ranks.

Though here, it seemed that nothing would change as how it was in Marley.

She had always received and earful of comments, so no words could get to her. It was the same everywhere she went. Being hated for something she couldn't control.

Strongest in the army. An Eldian. As said before she was nothing but a special weapon used for the military.

Yet how was it her fault? She didn't choose this path to take. She didn't wish to hold onto something so great.

"Oh shut up you mindless pigs." Y/N snapped with a sigh, shaking her head, keeping her attention focused on the Queen and Premiere before her.

"Pardon me, your majesty. I couldn't stand being taunted by such low-life men who have nothing better to do than question their guests' motives. Not even giving a hello. Tsk. How rude." she scolded.

"Guest? You are nothing but a pest stumbling into our territory. You and those other filthy Marleyan's don't deserve our help. We are better off with the soldiers in their respected units who are in no need of your assistance." an MP sneered, glaring at the girl who now hung her head low.