one

Olivia typed away at her computer as she entered some information into the database. Currently working on a case she was looking to find any ties to attempt to find a suspect. Her phone started ringing and she highlighted a name to look into before picking up the phone. "Olivia Benson, Svu." She spoke into her phone and balanced it between her shoulder and ear so she could continue typing.

"Oh wrong dial code again, sorry Liv." She heard the way too familiar high pitched voice on the other end. Olivia loved the nickname Liv because she truly felt like it fit her but this was the one person that she wished never called her that. "Oh no worries Alexis, I'll transfer you over now." she said and transferred the call before hanging up.

She really did not have much reason to hate Alexis, she wasn't even sure if she did hate her but she knew she didn't like her. Alexis and Elliot had been dating for about 8 months now and at first, Olivia really did not think it would last but here they were. She shook her head and told herself to just move on and continued her work.

"Oh wow...I mean are you sure? Oh no I'm so happy Lex okay...uh I'll see you tonight, yes, I love you too..okay bye." Olivia didn't need to be told what was happening, she knew by the way that he was talking. But once she heard the words, "Lex and I are having a baby," she felt like she was going to explode. Maybe she did have some room to judge, Alexis was just barley 26 and Elliot was much older. Despite it being very legal she felt that it was a bit weird. Maureen was 23, only 3 years younger. It just felt odd.

After a few minutes of just sitting there Olivia plastered on a smile. "Oh wow! Oh that is so great! Congrats!" Elliot was on his feet then and walked over to her causing Olivia to stand as well. He pulled her into a big hug and just held onto her, Olivia took a moment to hold onto him, put her head in the nape of his neck and just hold on. "I am going to be a dad again."

***

Elliot left early to go be with Alexis which left Olivia working with Fin for the rest of the day going through suspects. Two hours into their hunting and interviewing they stopped for coffee. Once Fin returned with their drinks, Olivia thanked him pulling some money out of her pocket but Fin just shook his head. "What's going on with you?" He asked causing Olivia to furrow her brows some.

"Uh..well not much I guess that I don't like spending my Friday afternoon driving and talking to strangers but nothing unusual." she laughed some and sipped her coffee. "I was thinking you should tell me why you have been acting so weird ever since Elliot left?"

Olivia wanted to tell Fin everything, she wanted to tell him about her feelings about Elliot and how now he was having a baby and she felt like she was going to fall apart but she just smiled. "A lot on my mind."

***

Later that evening Olivia sat down on her couch with a glass of wine in her hand as she caught up on grey's anatomy. She started watching it a month ago and was entering season 6, she was extremely addicted. She did not have a lot of time to watch it with work being so hectic so it was nice to find time to watch it. Just as she was getting to the start of the episode she heard a knock on her door. She groaned, not knowing who it was but really not in the mood to talk to anyone.

She got up and sat down the wine glass and headed to the door and raised a brow when she saw Casey on the other side of door with a bag of food in her hand. Her hair was knotted up in a bun on the top of her head and she looked like it had been a bit since she showered. "Uh hi?" she asked.

Casey and Olivia had gotten super close in the past year, she had been working as an ADA with them for a while now and Casey and Olivia truly were bonding over everything and Olivia had to admit she was super thankful for it.