five

In my head Ian is portrayed by Peter Hermann. Enjoy

Olivia mumbled some in her sleep as she felt soft kisses being felt on her neck and her eyes fluttered, "El, Elliot, stop." She moaned and the kisses stopped. She opened her eyes and watched Ian look at her with pure shock. Her eyes widened and she sat up quickly, "Oh god oh I'm sorry." She spoke and reached for his arm and Ian gave her a smile as he stood.

"I'm gonna go shower," He spoke and walked to her bathroom, pushing the door shut. Olivia put her head in her hands and groaned. Ian had stayed the night again, yesterday was their 3 month anniversary and she had just moaned another mans name.

Not just anyone's name

ELLIOT'S NAME

Olivia took a deep breath and held her head before she slipped out of her bed and walked to the bathroom door, she knocked lightly on the door and spoke, "Ian babe?" She said quietly as her hands rested on the door. "Everythings fine baby, just gonna shower." She heard and she let her arms fall to her sides.

She walked to her dresser and grabbed some jeans, throwing them on her bed and grabbing a blouse as well. She changed her clothes and walked into the kitchen starting her coffee pot. She fished her phone out of her pocket and called Casey. She paced around her kitchen and waited for her to pick up.

"Liv I gotta be in court in 30 seconds what's up?"

"I fucked up Casey I fucked up really bad, Ian was kissing me and I, well I said the wrong name." She spoke quickly and quietly into the phone as she paced around her kitchen. "Oh god Liv please tell me you said anything but-"

"No I said his name. Of all people I said HIS name." She sputtered out as she pulled at the ends of her hair with her free hand. "Alright babe, I really don't know what to tell you. Just, trust him I guess. I gotta go Liz will have my ass if I'm late, good luck." She spoke before hanging up.

"Fuck." Olivia muttered as she walked to her fridge, she didn't know how Ian could move past this so she thought maybe just making him breakfast would be a good idea. She pulled some eggs out and cracked them open in a skillet and popped a few pieces of toast into her toaster. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad if she wasn't going to go in and see Elliot and work beside him all day, and worse of all Ian knew that.

She wipped up the scrambled eggs and buttered some toast for him before sitting it down on the table. She walked back to her bedroom and was surprised to see her door closed and even more surprised when she felt the lock when she tried to open it. "I'll be out in a second, just changing."

"Okay uh, I have seen you naked before you know?" She said with an awkward laugh, when he didn't respond she just dropped her hand and walked back into the kitchen, she leaned against the counter and drank her cup of coffee and walked towards Ian when she saw him exiting her bedroom.

"Hey, I made you breakfast," She spoke but he was already on his way to the door. "Thank you babe, but I'm late." He spoke and Olivia stopped in her tracks and sighed, a worried look on her face as she met his eyes. "I'll see you after work okay?" he spoke and walked over, pulling her into his arms.

Olivia let out a small sigh of relief into his chest as her arms wrapped around his waist, he was much taller than her and her face barley reached his shoulder. She snuggled into his chest while she spoke, "I'm sorry." She mumbled and Ian pressed a kiss into her hair. "I'll come over after work okay?" He asked and she looked up at him leaning up on her toes to give him a kiss.

"It's okay, by the way. We're okay." Ian spoke before walking out the door.

Olivia took a deep breath as she tried to believe that they were okay too.