eleven

Olivia sat across from Elliot and listened to the small sound coming from the tv as she waited for him to answer, he was quiet for a few moments before a large smile came on his face and he leaned over, his hands cupped her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss. Olivia felt his instant wave of relief when she felt his lips touch hers again, she couldn't believe how much she had missed it, it had been about 9 months since had come over to her house and kissed her and the feeling was just as she remembered but she didn't pull away this time.

He kissed her for a few more moments and then pulled away leaving Olivia sitting there with parted swollen lips and tousled hair from his fingers running through it, "Yes, yes of course yes." Elliot sputtered and Olivia smiled as tears filled her eyes, "I love you Elliot."

"I love you too."

***

Olivia put the water bottle down on her bedside table and rolled over and laid her head on Elliot's bare chest, his hand reached down and pulled the comforter over their naked bodies. "I missed you so much." Olivia whispered and Elliot kissed her head, "Not as much as I missed you." His hand squeezed her arm before she sat up and he furrowed his brows, "Hey." He said and reached for her arm, Olivia just laughed. "I have to pee El, and someone is awake." She grabbed Elliot's hand and put it on her stomach so he could catch a few of the kicks, "Told you that any time I try to relax he makes sure that doesn't happen." 

Olivia laughed slightly as she pushed herself up onto her feet, she walked into the bathroom and took care of business before looking in the mirror her eyes widening, he refrained from her neck but Elliot had left a good amount of suck marks on her breasts and she just grinned. Her hair was a mess and her hips were bruised, due to her pregnancy she had to be on top and he had a good grip on her hips while she moved on him. 

"El I swear," She looked at him from the light in the bathroom and he took in her appearance and just smirked, "Damn." He said and she giggled as she flipped the switch off. She got into bed and laid on her back, Elliot moved and this time he placed his head on her chest, he snuggled into the nape of her neck and inhaled, "Mmm." He whispered as he smelled the all to familiar  scent of vanilla that he always  associated with Olivia.

"You smell so good," Elliot mumbled into her neck and Olivia laughed as she ran her fingers through his short strands of hair, "I smell like sex Elliot." She responded and Elliot shook his head, "You smell like you, fuck I missed you Liv."

"I'm not going anywhere."

***

Olivia and Elliot barley left the bedroom the whole weekend, she didn't know if it had anything to do with them getting back together or the hormones from the pregnancy but Olivia had the sex drive she had never had in her life. Elliot was constantly making sure she was okay, he would leave and get her whatever she craved at 3 in the morning and the thought of how perfect he was being and she hated that they had to go into work.

Olivia pulled out a shirt that she had just bought, she made Elliot take her shopping for maternity clothes because she was so tired of squeezing herself into her old shirts or wearing heavy jackets and sweaters. Now she was ready to show off her bump, her bump wasn't huge but she wanted to show off her boy.

She smiled as she slid on her new shirt, it was soft, stretchy and tight and it was light purple. She let her hair down on her shoulders and slid on a light jacket, "El we gotta go." She called out as she put on her boots, she knew that she wouldn't be able to squeeze her feet in shoes eventually so she was going to wear them until she couldn't. 

Olivia and Elliot drove together but Elliot walked in a few minutes before Olivia did, they knew that if they wanted to be partners they would have to keep their relationship on the down low for a bit longer, Olivia thought back to their conversation on Friday.