(Prince) Hide & Freak!!!

"I'm bored!" Y/N complained.

"Main, what you said!" Prince said imitating a girl.

"Gay much!" Everybody yelled. It was you, Prince, Roc, and YFN chilling at Ray's house. Ray was gone to a restaurant to get food. With the restaurabt he picked, you knew for a fact that it could take all day for him to come back. You laid your head back and it landed on Prince's lap-- on top of his dick to be exact.

"Mhmmm," YFN said looking at you suspiciously. You flicked her off.

"Ya'll, can we play a game or some?" Roc whined.

"Sure you big child," you teased. "What you got in mind?"

Him and Prince looked at each other. "I got some in mind!" Prince spoke up before Roc could.

"Spill it," YFN said.

He looked at you saying, "Hide and Freak."

"And that iiiiiiissssss?" you asked laughing.

"This how you play. You and YFN go hide and me and Roc go find you. Whoever we find, we fuck for the night." He laughed, shaking Roc hand and giving him dap.

"What if we don't wanna play?" YFN asked. Roc gave her the straight face.

"Weeelll, I'm game!" You said. Prince hopped up, "Leggo!"

You guys got up and looked at each other. "Okay, we're gonna count to...20. You can only hide in the house. Go!" Prince said turning around.

You and YFN ran in two opposite directions. You ran in the kitchen and saw the bottom cabinet. Perfect you thought. You got inside of it and waited. Not long you heard Prince and Roc say 20 and soon heard footsteps. Your heart started pounding. You started to get wet, hoping that it was Prince.

"Oh YN, where aare you?" He started singing-it was him. You "accidently" opened the door a bit, making it creek. You saw him turn around, facing the cabinet. He smirked eviling. You ran out the cabinet fast but not fast enough. He caught you by the arms.

"Gotcha!" he uttered. You smacked your lips and made a baby face at him. "Cute," he said. You smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

"Oh, but I can get cuter." You licked your lips, smirked, and then walked away. On the way to the room, all you thought about was Mr. Fernando & how fast could you get it.

You went into one of the guess rooms and waited. You decided to go ahead and take your clothes off since you already knew what was about to happen. You heard his footsteps, and you opened your legs wide for him (LOLx).  When he walked in the room, he had on nothing but his boxer briefs.

"Damn, what you do? Strip up in the hallway?" You asked jokingly. 

"Something like that," and with that he kissed you hard, making your head jerk a little.  He leaned you on to the bed slowly, stoking one of your breasts.  You moaned in his mouth and grabbed a handful of his alfro.  You kissed him some more until you felt his boner against your V.  You tugged at it and sensing that he got the message, he pulled them down.  All you could do was stare at it.

"You ready?" he asked licking his lips.

"More than you know." You simply said.  He got on the bed and stopped. "What the hell are you doing?" You asked pissed.

"Naw, I change my mind. I forgot Criminal Minds coming on so I'll be on my-"

"The hell you won't!" You snatched his ass back on top of you. "Noooo," you whined.

"You sure you want it?"

"Yeah."

"You don't sound like it.  I'm not convinced."

"Prince please God dammit!"  He stuck the tip in and pulled it back out.  "Oh my God, stick it in already." You practically begged. He stuck it in a little more, but this time he swirled it around, letting it hit your walls. You grabbed his arms roughly to let him know that if he doesn't go all the way in, you're going all the way ham.  "Okay, okay," he laughed.  He shoved it in hard, off guard, causing you to bite your bottom lip. "Ahh!" You clinched your teeth.

He start to thrust hard and deep making you squirm because it was only your second time so it started to hurt.  "Ouch Prince, you're hurting me!" You called out.  He just kept going and went faster.

"Stop prince!" You yelled once again.  You started to scoot on the bed but it didn't help.  He scooted your ass back.  Just as you thought that you was gone die of rape, you started to feel a little pleasure.  And then more.  And more.

"Yes, Prince.  Faster!"  He did as was told.  You scratched his back which caused him to moan in pain. You grabbed another handful of his hair, pulling it making his head bend back. 10 minutes passed and you guys changed the position.  He was now hitting it from the back.

He went in you harder than he did at first, making your groan in pain. This time he grabbed a handful of your hair and bent your head back.

"Oooo, papa! No me jodas! No me jodas!" You said in Spanish. " Ahh, vete a la mierda!"

"Ooo, me gusta cuando me llamas papa grande." He spoke it back to you.

He let go of your hair, and cuffed your chest with one hand and played with your clit slowly with the other one.  He stopped playing with you and raised your left leg up, widening up your entrance for him.  He started nibbling on your neck, forming a hickie.  "Prince, I'm bout to cum!" You yelled.

He pulled out and laid up under you.  He ran his tongue slooowly over your V, making you bite your lips.  "Pppprince..." you grabbed his hair again.  He stuck his tongue in you and then took it back out just as quick. He pulled you closer to his mouth and did it again.  He finally pulled you down all the way, putting his tongue in, leaving no space between your V and his mouth. 

He circled, swirled, and flick his tongue in there like he haven't ate.  "It's cumming!"  He rose you up a little and stuck three fingers in while licking your clit.  You came and then gave him head and he nutted.

COULD'VE WENT MORE INTO DETAIL BUT MY TEACHER IS TELLING EVERYONE TO SHUT DOWN THE COMPUTERS BECAUSE THE BELL IS ABOUT TO RING FOR LUNCH SOOOO.... YEAH YO KNOW.

P.S -SORRY IF MY SPANISH IS A LITTLE OFF-