(Prod) Rain on your Parade (A Quick Session)

Personal For MrsCrippen143 aka Janaisha. I changed the setting because I already started typing this one before you commented sooo yeah. Enjoy!

"Prod, hurry up, please." You said to him annoyed. You guys were at a July 4th dinner held by your mom and you only had 30 minutes to meet up with your friends at the parade and at the last minute, Prodigy decided to stop by the house to swap cars. Not to mention that when you guys got there, he decided on changing his shirt. You knew that he was nervous and wanted to make a good first impression for them but damn this didn't make any sense at all.

"I'm almost done." He called from upstairs. A few minutes later you guys were out the door and on the way to the parade.

AT THE PARADE

"Hey F/N!" You greeted one of your friends. "This is my boyfriend, Craig." He smiled as he offered his hand. You could tell he was nervous because he always said that boys should never give hand shakes to girl-only hugs-unless business purposes.

"Hey Craig! It's finally nice to meet you." Your friend gave you you-go-girl-look. "Umm, F/N2, and F/N3 will be here in awhile. So, until then we can just chill." I smiled while Craig looked a little frown-ish. He hated waiting on people. "You okay with that, Craig?"

"Umm, yeah. I have to go to the restroom. Please excuse me?" And with that he left for the bathroom.

MINUTES LATER

You and F/N was walking around when you received a text from Prod.

Baby, I need you. Emergency.

Why? What happened? Did you pull a muscle?

You'll see when you get here. Hurry!

Don't rush me! You slid your phone back in your purse and told your friend you'll be back. You pushed through the over-crowded people and finally, after 3 decades, you found the restroom where you saw Prod enter. It was a one-stalled restroom and surprisingly, it didn't stink.

"Prod, baby, you okay?" You asked opening the door. You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

"I am now." He whispered kissing your neck. You turned around looking at Prod. "Prod, you said this was an emergency. Not a booty-call..well, text."

He started kissing you on your face. "Baby, when you haven't had sex on a month, this is an emergency." You kissed him back as you let his hands roam over your body. Yeah, he wasn't lying-it has been a while. You wrapped your arms around his neck as your body kinda leaned against the door, making it open slightly.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait," You said.

"What!" Prod whispered.

"We can't do it in here." You turned to walk out.

"Shit, the hell we can." He pulled you back in his grasp and locked the door. His lips rammed into yours and your tongues had a mini but heavy fight. You started to massage his packs as he slowly pulled your pants down, making sure to squeeze one of your cheeks in the process.

You pulled his shirt off once your pants were fully off. You knelt on your knees and started kissing his packs, all the while unbuckling his belt buckle. Once you got his pants down, you start kissing his print though his boxer briefs, stroking it gently. He grabbed your head by your neck and groaned loudly.

 You pulled his briefs down and lightly roamed your tongue up his penis starting from the head up. You did it a few more times before getting up kissing him. "Too bad we don't have enough time for that."

"Since when did we have a constraint on time?"

"Ever since ' we' had friends waiting."

"Okay, so how much time do we have?"

"Enough time to do...one position."

He froze for a minute as if he was thinking. "Okay." He picked you up and carried you to the sink. You kissed you hard making you moan in ecstasy. You smiled to yourself as you felt his hands slide your undies down. You happily wrapped your legs around his waist preparing for what's about to happen. All it took was for his tip to touch your opening to make you wanna take him home right then and there.

He finally started to go in all the way, your walls gripping him tightly. "Rrrr," you kind of grunted. You wasn't that wet so it was a bit harder for his size to get in. He placed his hands on the mirrors beside your head as he began stroking in you slowly. "Mmm, Prod faster." You moaned.

"No. You think I'm gonna give it to you your way? No. Beg. You gotta beg for it." A sly smirk came across his face as he slowed down teasing you at the most.

"Baby, please." You whined.

He sped up. But only a little. "Nope, you don't sound like you want it."

"C'mon. Think about it. The slower you go, the less probabability you'll nut...and you need as much as you can get within the next 10 minutes." You smirked slyly knowing you were right and he had no choice but to give in. He sighed in defeated and sped up his pace...real fast.

"Rrrr, yeah Prod! Oh my God, baby please don't stop!" You moaned scratching up his back a little. He went faster now, making the sink shake. You knew those pipes were getting fucked up.

He nibbled on your neck whle putting one of his hands on your waist. He bent your body some more so now he was slantly on top of you as if your falling. Even though it hurted, the pleasure shooting through your body made it bearable.

"Aaah shit!" Somehow you guys ended on the floor with him on top. He started back slow grinding in and out of you. You opened your legs up wider for a better entrance thingy. The feeling of his "friend" sliding slow and gently in and out of your walls, rubbing right under your belly button made you want to go crazy.

"Mmm," you wiggles your arms around for no reason. the tingling sensation was so strong that you had to move somthing just to shake some of it off. He got hold of your arms and thrusted hard, long, fast strokes into you. Moans, breathing, and balls clingy (LOL) sounds filled the restroom. For a moment you almost forgot that you two was even in there until....

"JANAISHA! PROD! You guys in there?" Your friend knocked on the door.

"Oh shit!" You whispered. You and Prod scurried to put your clothes on. When you guys finished, you opened the door to find 3 friends pissed. You put on your best smile. "Hey F/N2 and F/N3! I didn't know you guys were here! So, um, what I'd miss?"

LOL WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS, "QUIKIE" (HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT) CAME ON BY MIQUEL.