(Ray) A Day at the Library...Too Much to Handle

For princessmindless (Janet).

"Ah, come on Ray! It's just the library!" You dragged Ray to the main entrance of the library.

"Exactly! Who wants to go to a place full of books, nerds, and education. That's what school is for." He complained.

"I do!" You playfully yelled at him.

"So why am I here? To watch?" He crossed his arms and mad a puppy face. "Me no like to watch."

"No, silly. You're gonna help me."

"Help you! Oh hell no!" He started to walk away but you grabbed him by his braids and pulled him in.

15 Minutes Later....

"I don't see anything on the Harlem Renaissance. You?" You asked Ray.

"For the last time...NO! Can we go now?" He asked. He was pissed.

"Awww, is the baby mad?" You made a baby voice.

"You think! Look, I'm done with this get-an-education- thing. You had your play time.." He grabbed your waist from the back. "...now it's time for mines." You smiled as his hands traveled down your chest to your navel to your inner thigh.

"At the library though?" You whispered.

"Naw, at the front desk." He whispered back sarcastically.

"That still the library." You giggled. Although you didn't want Ray to see it, you were excited as fuck and ready for him to strip you down and you to strip him down. ASAP!

He pulled your pants and panites down and started kissing on your neck. You moaned as he grabbed and rubbed on your butt.

You heard his belt unbuckled and thought to yourself It's about to go down.

He grabbed your waist and bent you over. The moment he slid in was the moment your whole world came to an end and a better one got created.

You grasped the edge of the bookcase and bit down on your lip, trying not to let the librarian know. He went slow taking hold of your hair, rubbing through it in a way. Even though you couldn't see it, but you could feel his stomach grinding like waves.

"Oh my God Ray..I want you to go fast so bad but that'll make me scream." You whispered.

He sped up a little. "And?"

"The librarian will hear me."

He sped up some more to a medium-fast pace and threw some books on the floor to get the attention of the librarian. "And?"

You smiled and brought yourself up. You felt his hands crawl under your shirt and rub your breastssss. (LOL) He sped up-way up.

"Ahhh!" A moan escaped your mouth before you could stop it. A person walked by the row, looked at you guys, and quickly turned around. You could honestly care less about that person, what they saw, and the librarian. All you cared about was Ray's dick and your pussy. "Ray! Fasteeer..." He laid you down and hovered himself over you. He slid inside you roughly, making sure his hair touched your lips...not the hair on his head neither. He started to thrust in you hard, tongue kissing you hard and deep in the mouth. You moaned in his mouth.

He stopped kissing you and leaned over to your ear. "Say fuck the library."

You shook your head 'no'. TF?

"Saay it." He sped up faster.

"Nooo...Fuck Ray!"

"Say it!" This time he didn't whisper. You could feel him smile as he went faster.

"Fuck the...library." You whispered outta breath.

He grabbed your wrists. "Louder."

"Fuck the library!"

The grip on your wrist tighten and his thrusts became harder. His speed was similar to Sonic the Hedgehog now. "Louder!"

"Uuuuuhhhhh...FUCK THE LIBRARY!" You yelled out in pleasure. Suddenly, you felt like you were about to explode. You couldn't take all of the pleasure anymore.

"Ray!"

"Yeah,baby. Say my name."

"No Ray. Stop."

"What?"

"I can't. I can't. It's too much." He gave you a are-you-serious face. You gave him a hell-yeah face. He sighed heavily and got off from you. You told him sorry and you'll make it up.

YEAAH! PART TWO COMING LATER!